01-Breakfast with the Winters

As I was getting out of the shower getting myself ready for breakfast. I open my bathroom door where I happen to see Liam sitting in my chair in my room. It was weird and scary for him to enter into my room with me in the shower. 

"Can you get out?" I hit my head on the door when he shocked me with his presence. I held onto my head where he rushes to place me on the bed. He asks me where it hurts on my head. I place my hand in the location of where I bump it. He begins to rub on the bruise location of my head. It was so gentle, and I never knew he had this sweet side of him. Something is not right because he is so nice to me in the morning, then later on the day he is a jerk to me. 

"Look Lena I didn't mean to hurt you okay.'' I didn't know why he was apologizing to me. 

''For?'' I waited for a response. 

''For telling you that you are not enough okay, I was being selfish." He kept on rubbing my head when he was apologizing until he finishes. 

"My name is Lana and not Lena." I got up pushing him away from me trying to get dressed for breakfast with the Winter's men. I knew he was trying to be funny, but when I got out of my room, he came to me whispering in my ear," it's okay Lena." I turned around and punch him in the face, his face was turned red. This time he was going to kill me. He pushes me to the wall with his hand around my neck choking me out and his other hand all ball up into a fist ready to punch me.

Mr. Winter came before he disfigured my face with his fists telling him to stop and let me go. He came to his sense that he was about to hit me and hurt me again. He walked off with shame and anger. Mr. Winter told me that Liam has a lot of issues that he still needs to regress through in order to get better. I guess with me being here, he will restore back to his violent nature to hurt me. 

I went back to my room breathing heavily with my makeup was running down my face. I started to cry because I'm starting to see that I will have to spend my life like this. I don't want to be someone's punching bag nor be someone sex pet. He almost killed me again; this time I can't tell my mother because she deserves love. I will not watch break in front of me all because I couldn't make this work. I fixed up everything before I go back out to eat breakfast with these ruthless boys. 

I came downstairs to eat breakfast where my mom saw that something was not right with me. My eye was on Liam while the other one was on my mother. My mother was mouthing what's wrong. I didn't want to tell her what's wrong because she loves their father, and I will not Liam destroy that for her. I sat next to Michael again while Liam sits next to Jacob while Jacob asks me why I don't sit next to him anymore. Once again, I find myself sitting in front of Liam as he stares at me. I mouth I'm okay to my mother, so she doesn't think something is wrong. There was something wrong, but I think I should be the one to resolve it. 

Liam kicked me in the leg. Jacob felt Liam leg moving somewhere, so he tells him to stop kicking me. ''This does not concern you.'' Liam tells Jacob. I whisper in Michael's ear to switch seats with me where we both switch seats. I was sitting in front of Jacob other than Liam, then Liam slams his hand on the table as he calls me a slut. 

''Why would you say that?'' My mom asked. 

''It's true.'' Liam stares at me with envy. 

''Liam, chill, she's only wanted to switch seats with me.'' Michael defends me. I got up from the table leaving because I cannot deal with Liam and his problem early in the morning. 

My mother stood there shook because she never thought that Liam was like that. Jack told her that Liam has issues, but he fails to mention that Liam is an asshole. Jacob told Liam to chill because it was too early in the morning to be name-calling. I was in my room crying my eyes out while Liam walked into my room demanding to know answers. 

''Leave me alone.'' I shouted. My mother heard shouting from upstairs as she rushed to see Liam being harsh with me in my room. She pushes Liam away from him by telling him that he is an insensitive asshole. He walks toward her as she slaps him across his face warning him to stay away from me. 

Jacob saw the commotion going on in my room as he tells Liam to leave the room. In this moment, my mother wants to kill Liam while he wants to do the same to the both of us. 

"Dude chill." Jacob said. Liam walk out of my room going into my room walking back-and-forth as he rants about stupid things. Mom asked me if I was alright. I wanted her to hug me because I am afraid for my life now. 

Jack goes into Liam's room to talk to him as he warns him to leave me alone forever. He sees that he can't act civilized when he is around us, so it would be best if he eats alone for the next few days. Liam said he will not do that because he will not let the slut and its mother intimidate him in his own house. 

''Liam, this is my house.'' This is my wife you are talking about, also her child.'' Jack was getting upset with Liam. Liam didn't care about his father's feeling because he is the reason why he can't stop thinking about me. He thought being mean to me would work, but it's only attracting him closer to me, no matter what he does. 

Liam said he will stay away from me and his stepmother for a while because he has a lot of anger issues that he needs to suppress. ''You need to apologize.'' Jack says as he walks out the door. Mom walks out my room because she needed to talk to her husband about her stepson and how he is treating her daughter. 

They were downstairs arguing about Liam and his attitude. He was defending Liam, but he doesn't condone the things he has been doing to me. My mom couldn't stand the violence he is inflicting on me because it's hurting me and her as well. Someone was knocking on my door as I walk towards the door opening it, only to see Liam standing outside.

''What do you want?'' 

''I been a jerk the moment you got here because...'' I interrupted him asking why he is acting like this. 

''Because your all I think of.'' He left before finishing the apology. I don't understand why he said that. There is no way I made it to his mind every day.