01-Liam actions

After mom helped me with my wound that Liam left wrapped around my neck. I looked around to see if there was any movement going on. I wanted to go downstairs to get some cookies since I am craving cookies. I went into the kitchen getting a warm glass of milk to eat with my cookies. As I was enjoying my warm milk and cookies, I heard a sound coming from the front door where someone was coming in slurring their words. I peek my head out to see who it was, and it happens to be Liam coming in this late. I stay quiet, so he won't spot me to hurt me more than he did before. 

I guess his father heard him coming through the door as he slurs his words. He got up and leaving his bedroom to ask Liam where to have he been all night. Liam couldn't piece any words together because he got wasted. His father helped him out by telling him that he will talk with him tomorrow when he is sober. In order for them to notice me, I spill into the library thinking it would be by myself where I stumbled upon Michael. 

"Hey you scared me." He startled me. 

"Don't worry this is Liam first offense." He said heading out to leave.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked but he shrugged his shoulder and left. I kind of felt out of place since I been here. I sat down with a book in my hand reading it until I fell asleep. Morning have arrived and Liam was poking me on my face trying to wake me up. I hit him in the face when I woke up and stretched my body.

"Ow you hit me." He holds onto his nose. I startled myself out of the seat because I was afraid of what he might do to me while I am in the library with him standing over me. 

"Why are you here?" I asked. He stared into my eyes while I am standing there startled. I was so scared because he hurt me last night. 

''I'm here to apologize.'' He looks sincere, but I don't trust him. 

''I doubt that.'' I wait for him before I leave this library. I begin to walk away step-by-step while he talks about that he did not have no right to hurt me last night. As he was following me to put the book back into the shelf, he told me he will never touch me ever again. I put the book back into the shelf running out of the library going to my room because I want to be away from Liam. 

Liam run after me. I'm thinking I lock the door when I got my room. Liam came into my room trying to reason with me as he apologizes. I kept backing up to the point there was no way out because he was standing over me while my back to the wall. Mom came into my room telling me to hurry up to get downstairs for breakfast. She didn't hear me, so she walks in seeing Liam standing there in front of me. She ran to my rescue seeing that Liam was standing there trying to apologize for what he did last night. 

''I don't trust for you to be alone with my daughter.'' Mom says. Mom was wondering why he is apologizing until he realizes he was wrong for putting his hand on a woman.  He knows I won't forgive him just like that, but he wants a truce on the violence part. 

Mom and I watch Liam walk out of the room as she asks me if I was alright. ''I'm alright.'' I looked at her. We all got ourselves prepared for breakfast because we all are going out today because stepfather wants to show off his wife and his new daughter. I was done getting prepared, so I walk out of my room seeing Liam coming out of his room as well. 

''Are you ready for today?'' He asks. 

''What are you talking about?'' I am confused on why he is acting as if I'm his friend. 

"Now your mother is Mrs. Winters they want to get to know her and you. My brother and I will be accompanying your mother and you with my fucking father.'' He said it harshly. It was mean and rude of him to act like that if he thinks this will be taking up all of his time.