02- Liam

I stood there as Liam continues to breath hard on my face and neck. ''Something about you shows that you love trouble.'' He says. I was so breathless that I didn't know what to say because I was so busy thinking about him standing so close in front of him as I hear his hard breathing upon my face and neck. 

The way he breathes is so sexy and, in that moment, he was right about me liking trouble because I wanted to get trouble right now where he would have to spank me. I waited for him to say something to me, but he started to slowly rip off my clothes off my body watching me stand there naked. 

''Aren't you going to do something?'' He wanted me to say something, so instead of saying something I let my actions do all the talking as I pulled him in closer to me. I wanted to hear his sexy breathing in my ear as he touches me. His hand was touching me as he breathes so sexy into my ear whispering that he knew I love trouble. 

''Only when I'm around you.'' I giggle just a little. He loves it the moment I let those words escape my mouth. He grabs me while picking me up as my legs wrapped around his torso as he places me on the bed adoring my body. He spread my legs wide enough for his head to enter in as he eats me out. My hand clenches into the sheets of the bed as I let the moans escape my mouth telling him that he knows how to make a girl gush.

I wanted and needed him now. How come Liam can make me feel this way. He can make me cum in seconds without putting that much effort. From the moment I saw him I knew he was going to bring out the bad girl side of me. ''I'm going to make you fucking come so much you have no idea.'' While he was inside of me whispering into my ear thrusting himself inside of me, there was nothing I loved more is when he makes me come like crazy. The way his body feels upon mine made me wonder how someone this sexy be this attractive. 

He was a temptation for me. A sweet addiction I don't think I could give up just like that, even if God asked me to. He and I shared a passionate kiss as he thrusts himself inside of me as we come together. I feel a weakness in my heart and my body as my heart felt like it was glowing inside by the sound of his voice and the weight of his body onto mines. 

I knew our love is wrong in every proportion, but I couldn't help it to feel the way I do.  I mean I had sex before, but nothing like the one I was having with Liam. Liam had a way of speaking to my body before it knew it needed him. It was something I don't think I wanted to end ever in my life, but I know reality comes into play. He's my stepbrother and I shouldn't be fucking him as if we are dating. 

He drove me so crazy that he knew how I liked to be touch. He slid his two fingers inside of me fingering me while we kiss passionately. I can feel the weight of his sweet embrace inside of my mouth as the wetness of my mouth tells another story. As he bit into my lips causing me volcanic eruptions into my mouth. While we swallow one another my hand was rubbing on his dick as his friend respond back to me wanting to get inside of me once again. Liam inserts his manhood inside of me once again causing more volcanic eruptions inside of me. The amount of cum inside of me shows that we both needed a release. 

He just knew how his touch makes me feel in every crazy possible way. He continues to drive me crazy while his body weighted down on me heavily while our body are doing the talking. Our breaths are so.... passionate that our knees are getting so weak with love while our lips intertwined in such a sexy lustful sinful way. 

After the fact.... 

We were laying there cuddling as Liam tells me how much he cares for me and wouldn't want anything to happen to me. I wanted to lay there in the moment until I realize I have something I need to get done before my mom arrives back home from her day with my stepfather. I got up to get myself clean since I am bathe into semen while Liam watches me clean up. He got up from the bed where we happen to have shower sex. 

Jacob walks into Liam's room wondering where he could be until he hears moans. He slightly peeks his head to the crack door seeing Liam and I having sex in the shower. He was so angry to the point he turns his head only to see semen all over the sheets. He storms out of his room going into his room throwing stuff as he shouts in anger. 

Jacob couldn't believe that I chose Liam of all people. He didn't know what is so special about Liam. What Liam have that he doesn't got. He wanted to make sure that Liam and I will never have sex ever again if that was the last thing he will do. Jacob was so manipulative that he can make my mom and his dad know that we have been fooling around as stepsiblings. After the shower sex, I went into my room thinking about the moment we shared just earlier knowing that I love how he makes me feel. 

Jacob walked into my room asking me if I was alright since he sees me all giggling. I lift up my head telling him I am fine, and he doesn't have to worry about me.

''Ok, sis, just making sure.'' The sound of his voice sounds like he has something planned for Liam and I.