>Ch.4<

~Ch.4~

"Don't know

.
"Don't know. Guess you'll just have to find that out on your own."
.

Cold. Was all Alora could think about as she pushed through the force of the screaming wind which engulfed her with glass like shard of ice cutting her face  

Her goggles were the only thing keeping her eyes safe while the rest of her face froze.

Vader now had other plans with the Rebel's after finding their hiding place on Hoth. Before launching his attack he kept th Rebel's location quiet from his Imperial fleet so he could drop in Alora and Kadon onto the planet first to begin their secret mission.

Kadon was already far ahead of his sister as she stayed behind to find Luke who was last scanned in a deserted area where he had been patrolling when the imperial droid landed.

~

"Ben!"

The voice was familiar but it was strained and almost fading into the wind.

Alora climbed over a hill of snow, stumbling a bit when she heard a sudden second voice calling from behind her.

"Luke!"

Quickly, she crouched into the icy pile to stay low as she watched an older man riding on a screeching tauntaun pass her and close in the distance.

Alora took out her special binoculars.

They made everything in the distance close and smooth even in the blizzarding weather.

Through the green film she was able to make out Luke beat up and laying unconscious in the snow.

"I found him." Alora whispered into her hidden mic which was pinned into her scarf.

"Excellent!" Admiral Piett exclaimed. "Is there anyone with him?"

Within seconds the man that had rode past her was now at Luke's side shaking him. She couldn't get a clear image of his face with his back to her but she kept steady eye on him.

"Yes, but I can't identify the man with him." She replied. "Luke seems to be unconscious."

"Is he dead?"

Alora took in a breath as she closed her eyes, relaxing her senses.

Between the whips of the whistling air she could hear a slow heart beat and then she felt that strong feeling radiating across the powdered field.