>Ch.33<

>Ch.33<

"I have an unpleasant feeling that someone is in danger

.
"I have an unpleasant feeling that someone is in danger."
.

A few months later, Alora was back on Nevarro finishing up another successful mission with Cara.

Since facing the fact that Luke Skywalker would never share the same feelings—and among many other facts learned, Alora decided not to allow herself to be consumed by the pain the darkness was seducing her with.

Instead she found a way to take control by becoming stronger from it.

Meanwhile across the galaxy, Luke had his own challenges.

Not long after he took in Grogu, the child was too difficult to teach.

He didn't seem interested in learning the ways of the force and Luke knew why.

His attachment with the mandalorian was strong.

Luke hoped he could get the child to let go but after much thought, he came to the acceptance that Grogu maybe wasn't meant to become a Jedi.

During an exercise, Skywalker sensed the mandalorian's presence there behind the trees.

As he watched the child carelessly hop from rock to rock, Ahsoka approached him.

"You taught him well." She remarked.

Luke leaned back a little, stepping off his rock. "It's more like he's remembering than I am actually teaching him anything."

"Sometimes the student guides the master."

The two watched the child a moment longer.

Skywalker could feel what he was anticipating for awhile.

Just by his body language and the look in his eyes, Ahsoka could tell he already knew.

"The Mandalorian was here." He said.

Ahsoka gave a simple nod "As I told you, the two share a strong bond." She then fully turned to him, presenting a tied cloth. "And he brought him a gift."

Luke took the gift and sighed. "Sometimes I wonder if his heart is in it."

A soft smile stretched upon Ahsoka's face "So much like your father."

Flattered, the Knight glanced at the child and their eyes met. His confidence faded.

"What should I do about him?"