>Ch.23<

>Ch.23<

"I'm sorry I failed you

.
"I'm sorry I failed you."
.

The flight out of the Dagobah system was excruciatingly silent and long. Neither of them bothered to make as much as a sound.

They soon landed in a crowded city on a volcanic planet called Daiyu.

Without a single word, the knight assisted the quiet woman out of her seat, she had a brooding look in her eyes which he ignored.

"Thank you." Alora faintly whispered.

Luke looked at her for a split moment and let out a disappointed sigh while he turned to get into his fighter.

Alone in silence, Alora watched the jedi knight take off—the lights of the Daiyu city shimmering like stars behind her.

This was the end of her life with Luke Skywalker and the rebellion.

With a defeated breath, the dismal woman turned and took to the sight of her newest chapter awaiting below.

"I'm sorry I've failed you." She whispered into the wind.

Through her tears, she glanced down at the weighted weapon now in her hand.

She raised it up and was ready to throw it over the ledge of the landing pad—to rid the pain dwelling inside her.

But then-

"Who are you?"

Alora froze as the presence of danger behind her grew.

She slowly turned her head to a Mandalorian, his blaster was drawn and she was his target.

As her hands came up in surrender her saber clattered to the ground.

"I come in peace." Alora pleaded.

The Mandalorian titled his helmeted head in thought and he lowered his blaster.

"I assume your not Nel." He remarked, his voice static.

"I'm afraid not." 

He let out a disgruntled sound as he slipped his weapon back into it's holster. "Well so much for my bounty."

Puzzled, Alora thought how weird it was to think other people in the galaxy had lives outside of the war.