>Ch.37<

>Ch.37<

"I always preach this philosophy about choices and change but never did I follow it myself"

.
"I always preach this philosophy about choices and change but never did I follow it myself"
.

9 ABY
Trask Sector

' "Darling" a warming face appeared along with a green glow that outlined the gentle figure.

It was her mother.

"Mummy!"she outstretched a longing hand towards the angelic figure.

Grasping her daughter's little fingers, she bent down and smiled.

"Very soon my dear." She said "but you still have a chance."

"A chance?"

Her mother's eyes seemed to water as she looked deep into hers.

"Beware" she forewarned. "Do not try to save him."

These warnings were like a riddle and it left Alora puzzled.

"Don't try to save who?" She tried to plead but her mother just shook her head.

"I must go now, my love."

"Alora!" A voice echoed from the depths of her mind.

The two shot their heads in the same direction, there was nothing—but when Alora turned back she was in dismay when seeing her mother had gone.

An evil presence returned, bringing pain and a sense of emptiness with it.

But then another warmth engulfed her. A warmth that filled the emptiness.

"Trust me." '

Alora's body flew forward, sending her almost off her seat, and she was gasping for air.

Seeing the stars soar past in their colorful formation made Alora feel nauseous.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked in concern.

He was in the captain's seat.

Her heart was racing and her breaths became uneven. She placed a hand on her chest, trying to focus on calming herself but it only got worse.

All feeling in her body went numb and the room around her started to get fuzzy.

A hand then touched her shoulder gently and she jerked a bit in reaction but quickly accepted it when she felt that warmth return.