THE DESIRE TO OWN YOU

Namjin_🔞
Warning- age gap, smut.
Also joon is underage
Boypussy...

_____________enjoy____________________

Kim Seokjin, one of the richest man in the whole world. CEO of world famous kinetic techs and owner of biggest restaurant chain in the whole Asia.

His name was known widely in the industry and he was the youngest billionaire at the age of just 26 ,to be exact.

His father Kim hanjae died when he was in high school. A 17 year old boy who was burdened with the responsibility of an whole empare
And to take its success to even more higher then it already was.

The death of his father and his young age both didn't bothered him much.

He just continued to take leaps to success and destroyed anyone who came in his way.

His mother's death was what made his exterior cold and his father's cruel expectations were the reason why he became merciless and emotion less.

Seokjin only knows how to win
And how to get what he wants.

And when his eyes caught the sight of the young wolf hybrid who was caged in a glass box like an expensive show piece, he couldn't help but admire the young creature.

Sitting bare on the side wall of the glass cage, so beautiful and oh so innocent.

The world recently discovered about the existence of hybrids when the scientists finally let the news fly out of their laboratory walls.

And the most reputed and rich people were invited to have the chance to see them. Namjoon was the name of the hybrid, he belonged from a rare breed of wolves which got instinct somewhere in 90s due to getting heavily hunted for their exotic looking silver fur.

Hybrids in simple form were half human and half animal.

But they were more drawn to their human side rather then their animal side and that was the reason they can't transform into their animal self.

The hybrids who were raised in the lab were completely harmless and fully dependent on the humans.

And that thought made seokjin's inner savage hum in satisfaction.

He decided that he wants the wolf hybrid for himself and himself alone.

Well the scientists declined his polite offer for just further research purpose, and you don't wanna know what happened to them after.

The hybrid was kidnapped from the facility and brought to Jin's feets.

What he wants , he gets.

Thanks to his friend jung hoseok who also happens to be Asia's biggest mafia leader. When hoseok heard his best friend's desire he sent his men and which eventually became the reason of the deaths of the said scientists who declined his wish to have a pet..

Making it look like a tragic fire accident which burned the entire facility down , killing everyone who was inside.

What a good friend seokjin has....

~~~~°~~~~

Seokjin wanted to mold the hybrid into his desired shape and mindset but the fiesty little one was too stubborn for his liking.

In the end he will become his submissive little pet...

Getting information about the hybrid was easy but , what seokjin was surprised the most was the anatomy of the hybrid. He discovered that the hybrid which now belongs to him was a male omega which where rare even in their own hybrid community , think about how rare his little pet would be in this whole world.

Male omegas are blessed with wombs to conceive life and continue the line ahead. A pet who had a pussy which he will remember to keep full and abused.

An hybrid womb who will carry his babies someday.

Seokjin truly was so lucky to get the one hybrid who was very special or he should say , destained to be his.

_______________________________________

1 Year Later.

In Jin's office.

"Sir these are the files from Busan project and the meeting with min's is scheduled in one hour."

"Hmmm ok , you can leave jungkook I am a bit busy right now as you can see" jin slapped the ass of the hybrid who is sleeping on his lap.

"Yes sir"...and with a head down cheeks red the project manager left the two alone.

Jin held the plump hips of the hybrid and thrusted his cock harshly to wake the sleeping omega.

Ahhhhhh! a moan left was left from namjoon's juicy lips.

Jin carried the hybrid to the couch and throw him onto it.

"Master ahhhh! " namjoon didn't had the to move as jin shoved his cock back inside the wet hole of the hybrid and set an almost brutal pace , pounding in and out of the hybrid roughly.

"Ahhhh MASTER! ahhh to-oo much ahh"
Namjoon was very sensitive as he was being fucked since the morning and his master continued to abuse his little cunnie again and again only giving him an hour to sleep after the ordeal.

The hybrid underneath Jin's hold reminded him of the time when he just wanted the hybrid to be his play doll, his pet with whom he can play and satisfy his wild hunger.

But, he fell for the little thing and now he couldn't stay away from him.

He takes him everywhere and fucks him whenever he feels like to.

The hunger for this hybrid only grew more as the days went by. And the desire to not just own his body but to also own his whole existence fuled his wild ego.

The hybrid belongs to him and he knows how many people died from his hands ,who tried to take his pet away from him.

"Master I think- I'm gonna cum ahhh
Faster AHhhhh" namjoon was completely lost in the haze of blissful feelings like he was in euphoria.

"Cum with me joonahh ,cum with your Master" as both reached their high together panting hard and jin rolled joon on his chest breathing heavily.

Both were still connected as jin was shallowly thrusting , riding his high out.

" I want babies next time you mate me, I want you to breed me full of your pups" the hybrid cried out as he rubbed his nose at the nape of Jin's neck.

So adorable and innocent even after Being tainted by Jin's sinful intentions.

He's been craving for pups since his last heat and requested jin many times but, jin kept declining his please cuz the hybrid was very young just 17 years old.

"Awww my joon bug wants a pup
Don't worry joonahh you will get one when the right time will come.
You believe your master don't you ,
That I will fullfill your desire baby." Jin said with a smirk playing on his full lips as the omega in his arms quietly nodded as he closed his eyes and let the tiredness take him in the world of sleep.

Jin peaked his baby's lips as he fondled the small swell of the breast his pet has. Soft and supple which will soon produce milk for his offsprings and maybe he will drink a little bit too.

His new desire filled the depths of his mind.

Wanting to see his pet all round and vulnerable.

And the thought of fucking him pregnant filled him with highs of lust

He started fucking his sleeping pet,
Having his way when namjoon was asleep always turned him on.

_____the end__________________________

This oneshot is wild... like really..
My innocent soul left this world RIP.

Thank you for reading this oneshots of mine...and thank u for 900+ reads with 80+ votes🥺🥺🥺 wow never thought I will this much support..💜💜💜 not edited....