MAFIA OF MY NIGHTMARE..

Mafia of my nightmare_Namseok_🔞

_____enjoy____________________________

"You know that i don't like it when someone lies to me , and I really hate those people who plays with my trust and stab me in the back."

"Do you honestly thought that you can run away from me..ME!"....

"Hoseok I..,,I'm really sorry
Look I really needed money
And I admit that I got a bit selfish and greedy at that time...but i..im your hyung , and I know you will forgive me in the end...,,right."

Hoseok laughed evily ha ha ha
"Ok hyung I'm leaving you this time" and he turned his back to jin and started walking towards the door.

Jin sigh in relief but when he looked up...BAAM............"wh y" .

"You ask me why, go figure that out in hell" and with that said jin's body fell limp on the floor blood pooling around his body.

Dead...

"Clean this mess up" he ordered his men and walked towards the hall where his right hand man jimin was waiting for him.

"So what we have here park, who is this" he asked jimin with a hint bit curiosity in his voice..

"Ahhh hyung look what I got here
It's Kim seok jin's younger brother hahaha"

"Huh I didn't even know that he even had a brother to be honest hah..but let's just finish him off and go home" he said sarcastically..

When he was about to shoot the boy,
The boy opened his eyes which were glistening with tears and fear was evident there, his mouth was gagged and his hands were knotted behind his back and he hair was tightly held by jimin...it was a sight for jung hoseok and at that time all he wanted to do was to rob the younger's innocence.

From that moment he knew that the boy belonged to him and no one else.

From then on namjoon lost his everything and become hoseoks possession (his slave).

1 YEAR LATER....

"Who you belong to bitch" hoseok asked while thrusting slowly and teasingly.

"Ahhhhh ahh you ahh" namjoon replied somehow in his lost lust filled state.

"Name slut"...name hoseok said with possessiveness in his voice..

"You ah you master" namjoon moaned out these words like a slut he became.

And with that hoseok gripped namjoon's hips a bit more harshly and started moving in and out of namjoon's abused hole like a beast he is...

When namjoon cummed he just fell in a deep slumber with hoseok embracing him tightly from behind...

And when he woke up he thought all of this was a bad nightmare and his hyung will come back to hug him, saying Loving and soothing words in his ear.

he feels disgusting everytime they have sex and that's why he never stays awake after hoseok uses him like a sex doll..his life is nothing but a sex slave in his eyes and hoseok is his nightmare..

He was silently crying wishing that his hyung was still alive and they'll be living together happily..but

"Shuuuuh love ... don't cry , you know I don't like it when you cry and mess up your beautiful face."

Namjoon froze.

"You are not going anywhere baby..hahaha" and namjoon felt that evil laugh breathing in his ear...

Maybe this nightmare is never going to end..

Even when his eyes are wide opened

____the end___________________________

So that's it...and thank you for 120 reads I never thought anyone would even read my mistake filled oneshots haha bt I'm glad you guys did... borahae sir..💜💜💜
And like always it's unedited...