MY SINFUL DESIRE

Tae-Joon...ONESHOT-- 🔞

________Enjoy_________________________

An angel so pure
His name was Kim namjoon, so adorable and kind, you will fall for him when you will meet him for the first time.

He is the caretaker of the heavens library. Wearing round specs, you will find his nose buried in the book, reading something new and interesting, oblivious to the fact that a fellow angel fell for his charms.

In heaven, the term love holds a different meaning, it is a promise of kindness to humanity and devotion to the one and only God.

Unlike humans and animals, angels don't feel anything sexual toward any creatures. They don't have a desire for anything and any kind of feeling is neutral for angels. They don't feel pain and the need to sleep, eat and drink water. They live on for centuries until their time comes to be born again in the human world.

Kim taehyung fell for the innocent angel and him alone, and he kept falling into the depth of darkness helplessly.

The need and hunger of possessing the angel named Kim Namjoon keep on increasing with each passing day.

For him, namjoon was a fruit, ohh so alluring and intoxicating, beautiful but forbidden to grasp. He can't have him, even dreaming about him felt like hopelessness. Maybe that was the reason why he became so obsessed, obsessed with the sweet angel.

Namjoon was untouched but so was he, namjoon was pure but he was not. His thoughts were already tainted with indecent and sinful thinking.

Humans and their desires are nothing but greed and temptation, and god may forbid those who fall for temptation and lose their control.

Maybe he is also losing his control and is about an inch closer to committing a grievous sin.

~~~~~^~~~~

Just like every day he visited the library but found it empty.

Through the window, he saw his sweet angel plucking beautiful flowers with his delicate hands.

He walked to the garden outside and went to where namjoon was.

The beauty was smiling, his dimples were deep and cute. He wanted to hold his face and caress it gently and then give him a soft kiss on both sides of his cheeks.

"Ohhh hello, what are u doing here Namjoon.
I thought you'd be busy in the library as you always are " taehyung questions with a soft honey-like voice.

"Ah-I was just here to take a walk but found these pretty flowers, I thought about replacing them with the flowers which are in the library," namjoon says and continues to pluck flowers.

"Mind if I tell you that there is also a beautiful but rare flower under the tree of temptation. It smells very nice if you want we can go there and pluck them, they'd make a beautiful decorative replacement for the flowers at the library." Taehyung asks with a smirk and an evil look on his face admiring the fellow angel who was unaware of his dark intentions.

"Where is this place if I may ask, " namjoon asks curiously

"At the garden of Eden, and yeah it's safe there to go, no restriction so we can go there with no problem," he said all of this with fake surety plastered to his face.

With that, they departed for the garden of Eden.

~~~^~~~

When they arrived at the place taehyung gestured to namjoon to go near the tree and pluck as many flowers as he wants.

Namjoon unaware just went there and started picking and plucking those beautiful and enchanting flowers also in the process of picking he kept Smelling them, getting dizzy minute by minute.

In the end, he fell to the ground moaning and squirming in a half-unconscious state.
His silver wings covered namjoon like a protective shield but soon his wings lost their strength and gave out leaving namjoon all vulnerable.

All the wild thoughts were running through taehyung's mind, he licked his lips and walks towards the reclined and unconscious body of the fellow angel.

Taehyung Gently bent down and got on his knees, his hand reached the fellow angel's hot flushed cheeks,
So soft to the touch and looking awaiting to be smeared with kisses.

Lost deep into temptation, lust surrounding every corner of his mind that now he didn't care about the strict rules and laws of heaven and he was broken free from all of those restrictions just to touch namjoon, to make him his.

he leaned down, closer and closer until both of their foreheads were touching
Looking at his luscious plump lips with lust-filled eyes so dark and so passionately wild.

Taehyung licked Joon's plump lips at first just to take a slight taste but the flavor of namjoon's lips was so intoxicating and delicious that he couldn't stop himself from pouncing at his lips sloppily kissing him, never knew how to kiss, but it all just came naturally to him.

And namjoon in return just moaned unconsciously to his lust-filled ministration.

His hands were relentless and were roaming every inch of namjoon's body, not missing any part of the skin on its way.

To take a breath taehyung left his mouth just for seconds then again dived in for another rough kiss, this time nibbling and biting at namjoon's lips.

Namjoon opened his mouth when taehyung bit his lips too painfully that it started to bleed.

Taehyung didn't waste any time and entered his tongue in namjoon's mouth tasting every corner of his hot cavern and finally settled at his tongue forcing a fight of dominance against Joon's tongue.

Meanwhile, his hands started ripping namjoon's robes until he left his bare skin against his own hands, he leaned more into him and got in between his legs, hands caressing his beautiful thick thighs.

In the blink of an eye, both of them were stark naked,
Just like the day they were created by god. Clothes scattered here and there, skin against skin.

Taehyung took his time admiring namjoon's body, kissing and licking it and creating beautiful blues and purple along the way.

He grabbed namjoon's legs and put them onto his shoulders. He fingered namjoon first, getting him all wet and loose. Then he breached joon's hole slowly and oh so blissfully.

The walls of his beloved were squeezing his cock so tightly. All warm and wet. When taehyung bottomed out, namjoon gained consciousness because of the mind-numbing pain he was feeling but taehyung didn't stop and began thrusting cruelly.

Soon both Melted into each other's arms making those sinful noises and the sound of skin slapping against the skin was the only thing echoing in the particular place they were in.

The pain subsided, and pleasure took its place.

When they both reached their blissful ends with their eyes closed mouths agape open full of ecstasy and the only pleasured sound of ahhh coming out of their mouths.

Both went limp and collided in each other's arms breathing heavily,
So tired.

Namjoon in the meantime was fully conscious and was aware of the fellow angel's intention from the beginning. He knew about the aphrodisiac flowers that grew near the tree of temptation but let it all slide due to the delicious pleasure he was gonna get.
he never imagined he would feel this kind of thing ever in his immortal life.

Taehyung pulled namjoon close to his chest and buried his nose near his neck breathing namjoon's beautiful scent and closing his eyes.

Namjoon squirmed a bit freeing himself from the tight embrace he was confined in and looked up at his beautiful angel's eyes, taehyung started caressing his plump rosy cheeks looking at him lovingly.

"Now what".......?

--------------------------------------------------------

I forgot to add the end😑sry for that.
Bt now it's fixed...and that's how my first ever btm namjoon and 🔞 ended hihi ...

Edit: hello re-publishing this again cuz I edited this a bit...✌️✌️✌️