My Nerd

Minjoon🔞

_____enjoy___________________________

Jimin was a simple guy who loved dancing and singing. He never intended to become the school's most popular boy or had any intention of staying always in the spotlight.

He was the top contemporary dancer of his school and even won several prizes in inter-school competitions.

Girls were like bees, always buzzing around him, giving him fake smiles calling him Oppa Oppa. Nope, they scream and squeal.

He had no interest in them, he was head over heels for the nerd classmate of his. Watching him every day, breathing in his soothing scent. He was lucky that his crush was his seatmate, he could just easily ask him questions that he'd already known the answers to but yet he will still ask him just so the pretty boy can explain the solution with his deep voice, unaware of Jimin's hungry gaze.

His name was Kim namjoon and Jimin was whipped for that boy and he never thought his love will ever become obsessive in any terms or in any way. But it is what it is and if anyone even tries to flirt with his baby Joonie then it's not his fault when the person is never seen on the next of the school.

~~~~×~~~~

It doesn't matter if Jimin had some inches less than his baby, it doesn't stop him from pinning him on the wall of their empty classroom. The tall boy only can whimper and beg him to leave the poor soul alone but nah, how can Jimin even let go of the boy who was so pliant and warm against his body.

"Joonie baby how many times do I have to tell you only open your pretty mouth to moan my name in bliss and pleasure when I fuck you hard or when you want my cock in your smallmouth," Jimin said while grinding his hard-on on namjoon's private area.

Jimin started kissing namjoon's long neck, so beautiful and delicious that he can just bite into it creating a big purple hickey.

He pulled the tallboy towards the table and bend him down against it, chest flat on the table and ass up high to his liking. Just like an eager bitch in heat who is presenting his hole to his alpha, dripping wet.

"Did you prepped baby hmm" jimin asked like an innocent baby who is asking for a candy. "Ye-yes" namjoon answered stuttering. "Good boy" with that saying Jimin ripped off Joon's pants and boxer and shoved his cock into his awaiting hole, fully bottoming in.

He waited for his baby to adjust to his size. Jimin may be small in height but he is no way small down there.

Tight like always doesn't matter how many times he has fucked the same hole into oblivion, it's always is tight.

"Ahhhh baby" Jimin started fucking namjoon dumb, and the dumb bitch was letting out the prettiest moans turning him on even more.

"Naghhhh fast, fa-fast oooh" namjoon barely can speak the words out of his mouth. He can only hold the table tight and drool with the immense pleasure he was feeling. Tongue out and dizzy mind.

Jimin was stroking namjoon's dick with his hand which was smeared with joons precum.

Namjoon screamed as he cummed painting the table and Jimin's hand white with his cum.

Jimin followed after him and cummed after few more sloppy thrusts.

"Ahhh that was a good fuck baby, your acting like an innocent Virgin boy turned me on so much" he turned a tired namjoon's head a bit and kissed him like he was starved.

"Mmmmm jiminah next time we should try something new" namjoon suggested in-between the kiss.

"True," Jimin said letting go of joon's plump lips. He rested his head on a panting namjoon's shoulder. Both were breathing slowly with contentment.

"Let's head home babe before somebody comes in" jimin said while zipping his pant, he cleaned namjoon's ass with a wet cloth and pulled his pant up. "Thanks, baby" joon said while zipping his own trousers.

Let's go....

And the end_________________________

AHhhhh finally wrote smth in this btm joon book....

If anyone is curious abt joon...

Namjoon was never innocent, sure he was a nerd, the class topper but doesn't mean he was ever a saint.
He was as obsessed with jimin as much as jimin was and both were madly in lob...

Btw literally thank u yeoleobun for 5k reads and 200+ votes..wow this is amajin.. when I started writing I never expected to have this much reads and votes for my shitty work..which I might end up deleting someday 💜💜💜💜 lob u all💜😊

Btw this is the smallest oneshot I've ever wrote...