MINE! SINCE THE MOMENT I SAW U

Namkook_🔞
Omegaverse_ Alpha jungkook x omega joon.

_______enjoy__________________________

He can still hear the screams of the people. Villagers were running here and there, in hopes of escaping from the raging attacks of the rogue wolves who attacked their small peaceful village for some unknown reason.

Killing people, raping omegas, and enslaving those who bowed to their will.

He was running away, far from the place he was born. The place was filled with painful cries and screams. The place fell victim to a group of rogue wolves, who wanted nothing but power.

Far from the village, lost in the vast forest...

Everything was so silent now. He can only hear his heartbeat and the sound of his heavy breathing.

So tired that he couldn't run anymore,
He fell with a THUD!... crying so loudly.

He lost everything in just a few hours. His family and everyone he knew died or were held captive by the rogue wolves.

Everything seemed so blurry. The tears dripping down from his eyes, it was like a pained rain was falling from the forgotten clouds.

Every inch of his body screamed in pain and his heart was torn with sorrow and grief.

Soon the only thing he remembered was darkness. Fell into a blinding dream which was black.

_______________________________________

3 Years Later...

"Joonie Hyung can you help me in calculating these, I'm a bit lost here,"
Jimin asked while scratching his head.

"Yeah" namjoon replied with an elated smile. He always loved it when jimin asks him for help. The small alpha is too proud to ask anyone for any kind of help but, whenever jimin is lost or having difficulty he comes seeking the help of his joonie Hyung.

Namjoon still remembers the days of his recovery from the painful trauma of the nightmarish incident. Jimin helped him a lot and was with him 24/7 taking care of him like a baby.

Maybe that's why he fell in love with this little mochi.

I mean who will not, jimin is just simply lovable. You can't help yourself but fall in love with him.

"Ahh, I forgot to tell you jimin ahh!.... Yoongi hyung was waiting for you in the garden, when I asked why ...he said it's a surprise...you should probably leave now and don't worry about this, just go... I will complete calculating these ..ok".

namjoon smiled at jimin knowing how much the boy is head over heels for the said omega.

"O-Ok Hyung...thank you" jimin awkwardly smiled and left blushing like a teenager in love.

It's quite ironic how namjoon fell for the sweetest alpha he ever met, but the alpha of his dreams was whipped for his best friend.

Yoongi hyung was one of the most beautiful omegas in Crescent Moon Pack but was the exact opposite of how jimin was.

Introvert and quite the savage one for being a little adorable omega.

But these two people who are polar opposite to each other perfectly filled the gaps which the other had.

Namjoon was sad when he got to know about this but who will not, he's only a human/wolf in the end.

But he was happy despite the slow burn he was feeling in his heart. The two most precious jewels in his life that he found in the dark were together now.