UNTIL I FOUND YOU-4

Namkook ABO 🔞

____enjoy____________________________

After the birth of the Jeon Empire's heir, Jungkook rarely had alone time with his precious omega, and Namjoon's overly hyped maternal instincts were to blame. Jungkook never imagined he'd feel jealous of his own flesh and blood.

During namjoon's pregnancy jungkook had to control his primal urges a lot, everytime he saw his beautiful pregnant omega, he just wanted to pound and devour However, he was also aware of Namjoon's pregnancy complications, which prevented them from being intimate, leaving Jungkook feeling pent up and frustrated.

However, even after Soobin's birth, Namjoon's attention remained solely focused on the pup 24/7, leaving Jungkook alone with all his pent-up sexual frustration. He felt like he would burst from the overwhelming frustration.

Seeing Namjoon breastfeed their son only fueled Jungkook's burning desire further. But today, he has decided it's time to reclaim his omega, fair and square.

It was 10 o'clock at night when Namjoon returned to the bedchamber after feeding and putting the child to sleep. Jungkook couldn't resist the temptation or fight his overwhelming desires to claim his omega. He pounced, trapping the omega at the door and locking it behind them.

"It's been too long since I've had you. Let me claim you and hold you close." Jungkook whispered to namjoon, he gently nibbled on his sensitive earlobe sending waves of anticipation coursing through Namjoon's body,making his heart race with desire. Namjoon leaned against jungkook's strong chest, feeling his heart beat.

"I'm all yours," Namjoon whispered softly as Jungkook lifted him effortlessly into his arms. Jungkook carried Namjoon to the bed laying namjoon beautifully onto the bed. He hovered above Namjoon, gazing intensely into his gorgeous brown eyes, losing himself and drowning in their depths.

He skillfully undid the buttons of Namjoon's pastel yellow blouse, revealing his milk-filled mounds. Jungkook's hands eagerly found their way to Namjoon's chest, squeezing them with intent, sending waves of pleasure coursing through Namjoon's body. Making the omega moan with desire.

Jungkook took Namjoon's pink mulberry nipple into his mouth, moaning with delight as the milk burst into his mouth. He savored the taste, relishing every drop of it. He suckled like a baby, latching his mouth onto the mound and pinching the other nipple roughly, eliciting a sweet moan out of his baby mama.

He left the nipple with a pop, a dribble of milk trailing down Jungkook's chin as he smacked his lips onto Namjoon's, captivated by the intense look of desire in Namjoon's eyes. Kissing him so roughly he thought that he'll leave his lips swollen with love.

Slowly parting from Namjoon's lips, a thin thread of saliva connecting them still, Jungkook embarked on his journey further down. Leaving purplish, bluish bruises in his wake, he trailed kisses from Namjoon's jaw to his neck, then down to his breast, to his tummy, honoring the place where Soobin had been nurtured for nine months. Continuing his exploration, he reached Namjoon's hips and deftly removed his silk pants, smelling the sacred place by planting his nose upon the lace clad pussy of namjoon. He slowly took the panties off of namjoon's long and beautiful thighs.

Dipping his mouth down, Jungkook savored the sweet taste of Namjoon's nectar, slurping and teasing Namjoon making him tremble in pleasure.

Gripping Namjoon's thighs firmly, leaving bruises in his wake, Jungkook pinned him down and eagerly parted his thighs further, reveling in his delight. With skillful precision, he inserted one finger, then two, and soon three, until he had four fingers knuckle-deep inside Namjoon's wet, inviting warmth.

Namjoon writhed and squirmed uncontrollably, overcome with pleasure. With a pleasured scream, he climaxed so intensely that his chest heaved, his breath coming in ragged pants. Tears rushed from his eyes, saliva trailed from the side of his plump lips, and his face, chest, ears, and shoulders flushed a deep shade of red from the sheer intensity from the orgasm jungkook gave him.

Jungkook, overwhelmed by Namjoon's exquisite climax, knew he had lost himself in the moment. With his own arousal burning fiercely, he aligned his throbbing, angry-red cock at Namjoon's entrance and swiftly bottomed out in one powerful thrust, joining their bodies as one. Both of them were panting heavily, their eyes locked in a primal connection. Jungkook kissed Namjoon passionately before beginning his relentless pace, both moaned in unison. Lost in blissful heaven.

Jungkook expertly brought Namjoon to climax multiple times, teasing his sensitive pussy, pinching his nipples, suckling on his milk-filled breasts, and leaving passionate marks along his neck, jungkook couldn't get enough of his omega

Jungkook couldn't get enough of his omega; he was determined to ravish his mate for the remainder of the night, With skillful precision, Jungkook rolled his hips, thrusting at the sweet spot that elicited sweet moans from Namjoon. Despite Namjoon's pleas for him to stop, Jungkook couldn't resist; how could he, when he had just reclaimed his omega from their pup, Namjoon belonged to him long before their pup came into their lives, and tonight, Jungkook was determined to remind Namjoon of that fact. With each powerful thrust, Jungkook made sure Namjoon knew who he belonged to, claiming his omega with a primal intensity that left no room for doubt.

His pussy was flushed red with all the abuse jungkook was inflicting on it, bearing the marks of the passionate encounter. Now, Jungkook, reaching his own limit, increased his pace even faster, driving Namjoon to the brink of madness with the relentless fervor of his movements.

With his final powerful thrusts, Jungkook released his essence inside Namjoon, filling him with loads of his seed and not only this but he abused namjoon's engorged clit and made him cum again like a waterfall.

He shifted their position, with Namjoon now lying over him, Jungkook's cock still nestled inside him, filling him to the brim as they remained intimately connected in the aftermath of their passion. Jungkook shallowly thrust a bit more, teasing his now overly sensitive omega, eliciting light punches on his chest from Namjoon. Chuckling softly, Jungkook tenderly caressed Namjoon's back,

Throughout the night, Jungkook continued to torment Namjoon with waves of pleasure, refusing to let him have even a moment's rest as he fucked him again and again without mercy.

_____the end__________________________

So the final chapter of until I found you is here, I think it has been over a year since I've updated anything on my bottom namjoon series, hopefully you guys enjoyed reading this, do comment your reviews.