LITTLE JOONIE

Jhope x namjoon🔞
Little joon, caregiver hobi.

____________enjoy_____________________

Jung Hoseok was successful, handsome, and young. He was living his life to the fullest. Partying and fucking bitches into submission. But that all came to an abrupt end when his sister perished. But that was okay for him cause he never really cared about his sister and was not even a little bit interested in knowing how his sister died. And certainly, her death was not his problem.

What caused him the problem was not the death of his sister but the custody of her 18-year-old son which fell onto him. And top of that her son was a little and nothing but a mare burden for him.

After the funeral of his sister, namjoon! His sister's son moved in with him. He hired a nanny even though he had no intention of hiring anyone but had to because he didn't want namjoon to disturb him at all.

A few weeks passed since namjoon started living with him and he kinda grew attached to the young boy.

He was always trailing behind Hoseok calling him daddy. Whenever he heard namjoon saying daddy innocently, Hoseok felt something stir into him.

He started noticing namjoon's little details and how beautiful the baby boy was. The animalistic urge to just devour the baby until his lust for the boy calms down. He tried to suppress the unknown and not so pure feelings towards his nephew but, one day when the nanny took the day off suddenly leaving namjoon in just a towel wrapped around his delicate body after the bath.

Asking for forgiveness for her sudden leave and telling Hoseok to dress and feed the young boy on behalf of her absence. So Hoseok went upstairs to namjoon's room to perform the given tasks but there he saw the boy sitting on the bed with nothing but a towel wrapped around his body.

But the naughty boy unwrapped the towel and threw it somewhere.

Hoseok was stiff and unmoving by the sight before him. There was namjoon, sitting all naked, water droplets were running through his body like shiny Pearls. His thin waist with meaty hips and chubby thighs were on full display in front of him.

But what he didn't expect was a sweet pussy between namjoon's lovely thighs instead of a dick.

Then the realization hit him like a truck. Namjoom was a carrier with a beautiful rosy pink pussy that will carry his babies.

Oh, how lucky Hoseok felt at that time. Not just he will get to fuck namjoon but he will also get to fuck a baby into his womb too.

He got out of his thoughts when he felt someone hugging him and it was none other than namjoon himself.

Hoseok was already half-hard with all the dirty thoughts running through his brain but when he felt namjoon's fat pussy rubbing on his hard-on, he felt himself become rock hard and aching in the confines of his sweatpants.

He lifts the baby bridal style and gently laid him onto the plush bed, in his mind he was fighting a battle, where he just wanted to throw the baby onto the bed and pound inside his delicious pussy with no mercy. But he has to calm himself to not to scare namjoon away.

Hobi climbed onto the bed carefully like a predator on a hunt for his prey and slowly made his way to the baby's closed legs, gently grabbing both the meaty and squishy thighs and spreading them apart.

Hoseok's mouth watered by the sight he was greeted by. He felt like Namjoon's pussy was everything he ever wanted and he was about to dive to taste the heaven on his tongue.

Without further ado, hobi bent his head down and took a wet strip with his tongue from the labia to the pearly sensitive nub of namjoon's cunt. Hearing the baby's loud whimper and "NO Daddy, Bad Daddy " from namjoon's mouth pushed him further to suck and lick ferociously.

He was circling his tongue making it an eight alongside thrusting his two long fingers inside Joon's untouched cunt. Even namjoon's slick tastes sweet like peaches and cream.

Soon namjoon's back arched and with a tight grip on hoseok's hair, the baby cum trembling hard saying " daddy, no, daddy stop" as if his pleas will stop Hoseok when he has just begun.

Soon Hoseok was balls deep inside the crying namjoon who was screaming" it hurts, it hurts daddy- out, out please out ahhhhhh" Hoseok only took pity on the whimpering baby and stayed still for a couple of minutes before thrusting, at first his thrusts were slow but with each push, the pleasure only got immense and soon Hoseok found himself pounding like an animal in rut.

The cries turned into shameful moans and No's turned into More.

Hoseok made namjoon cum at least 3 times before cumming himself. He lifted joon and laid on his backside making namjoon lie on his chest.

This was just the beginning.

With that Hoseok started thrusting slowly into the sleeping baby, gripping his ass tightlyy spreading his ass with left hand and the other hand inched closer to his hole, his one finger slowly made its way to the baby's cute little butt hole and an evil smile was laced upon hoseok's heart shaped lips..

He will devour his meal.

_____the end_________________________

This has been in my drafts for god knows how many months... finally updating a namseok oneshot again after a long time..enjoy and please don't forget to leave a vote and comment...🤗🤗💜💜

Also i just noticed that this oneshot book has 25k reads wtf, how...it's crazy..thank u everyone who read this book of mine, like srsly I'm so happy right now...never thought that this will gain so so much attention..ahh tears in my eyes... borahae