Until I Found You ch-2

______enjoy__________________________

The Kims have always been one of the most influential families in the kingdom. They had wealth and power and all the riches that anyone could dream of having, which was enough to make other nobles jealous of their status. And to maintain that kind of glory and status, Mrs. Kim wanted her daughter to become the mate of The Lord's only son Jeon jungkook.

Mrs. Kim was an intellectual and prideful woman. She was elegant and beautiful as well as cunning and only wanted the best of the best for her daughter, no matter what it takes.

Mrs. Kim knew the only way she will be able to set her daughter into the royal family was to withdraw her daughter's name and not let her take part in the annual mating run.

It was rumored that the training of the prince has ended and he has returned to the palace after being away for 3 long years from the kingdom. Counselor Choi who visited her yesterday confirmed the arrival of the young prince.

She didn't want to let the opportunity slip away and wanted to introduce her virgin and pure daughter to the royal family with the intention of marriage between the children of both families as soon as possible.

That's why she has replaced the name of her daughter with her servant's name for this year's mating run.

Therefore a disgusting rat, like her servant, is getting a Golden opportunity to run for the right to mate.

She is only doing a huge favor for the low-born.
______________________________________

( Jungkook's POV )

After the death of his mother, all jungkook was left with was his beloved father. Just like any devoted son Jungkook never said no to any decision made by his father for him.

But only this time he wanted to make this sole decision for his life. He was supposed to meet the daughters of the nobles as per his father's order, it was his father's wish to see Jungkook bonded as soon as possible.

But Jungkook had other plans in his mind. He wanted to take part in the mating run just like how his father did. He still remembers how his mother used to tell the tales about her and his father's mating, how they met for the first time during the mating run and they bonded.

He just wished to find his mate the same way his father did.

The day when Jungkook humbly requested his father to allow him to take part in the run. His father gently smiled and nodded his head, allowing him to choose a mate however he wanted.

So here he was, standing at the starting line on the traditional grounds waiting for the signal for all alphas to start the pursuit of their destined one. He was determined to find his one and only.

The head of the priest began a speech. All this time jungkook was lost in his thoughts and the moment the priest finished his speech the bell rang loudly, signaling all the alpha participants to run.

He ran, ran to find his mate.

_______________________________________

( Namjoon's POV )

He was hiding behind a big tree surrounded by thick bushes and tall grasses. It was also near a stream and the gentle sound of the water running was calming his rapidly beating heart.

It was a great hiding spot that namjoon was able to find in such a short time. He sat comfortably on the soft grass and began to wait for his alpha.

The blues in the sky turned orange making namjoon anxious. It will soon be the time to retreat as the bell will ring, echoing and announcing the end of the run.

This made his heart fill with sorrow, the thought of returning mateless was heart-wrenching. The chance to ever find a mate and a decent future of having a small family of his own will soon dissolve into nothing.

His palms started getting sweaty as he began biting his nails in worry, even making one of his nails bleed.

His head hung low as tears made their way streaming down from his eyes making the reality nothing but a blur.

The faint howls of alphas finding their mates were making namjoon discouraged and heartbroken. It meant that soon everyone will retreat to the starting line, mated!

A sudden rustle from the nearby bush startled him. Suddenly he was aware of his surroundings and was on high alert. The bitter smell of Alpha's pheromones made his nose twitch. He wiped his face clean with his hands and got up.

Retreating to the safety of the big tree. Something about this alpha didn't feel right, the familiar scent of the alpha was indicating that something bad was about to happen.

In a blur, he found himself caged against the tree and against that alpha's chest. The grip upon his hands felt too tight, he tried to push the alpha off of his person but to no avail. He was too weak and too defeated.

The alpha who had captured him was Minho, he was the son of the butcher who used to deliver meat in the Kim household. He once tried to molest him and would have raped him if it wasn't for a maid coming to his rescue.

But now, he was in a similar situation as he was back then and it seems today no one will come to rescue him.

He felt his disgusting tongue against his neck and it made his skin crawl in fear.

" like an easy prey you always were my dear little omega, ohh how I wanted to make you mine at that time at the mansion but that wretched bitch came on my way," Minho said with his lust-filled voice.

"Disgusting" namjoon thought.

"let go of me," namjoon said fighting back, trying to escape the alpha's stronghold.

The alpha chuckled and replied, "Now that I have you in my arms, do you think I will let you go? You silly little omega".

The alpha tried to kiss him, but every time he did that, namjoon would turn his head to the side.

By now Namjoon's face was glistening with tears. In his miserable state, he cried out for help.

In a blink, the alpha who had him caged was gone. He felt his legs buckle in weakness and fall to the ground before meeting the darkness.

Even in his unconscious state, he felt someone touch him, and lift him in their arms, unlike the alpha who was trying to rape him, he felt secure this time.

He snuggled closer to the warmth and let himself go.

______________________________________

So here is the second part of Until I Found You, I hope you guys enjoyed reading it. Next, I will start working on I Own You, finally after a long long time. It's not proofread, it may have grammatical errors and for that forgive me. Have a good day..

_______________________________________