THE SCENT OF YOUR PERFUME-1

The Scent Of Your Perfume pt 1
Minjoon_

_____enjoy____________________________

Once upon a time, far far away in a fair small kingdom, lived a young boy whose name was Kim namjoon.

He held stars and the shine of the whole moon in his twinkling eyes. So beautiful and pure, the kind soul of his and childhood innocence. A precious child blessed to the newlyweds Kim Nam Hyun and his dear wife Kim Hana.

He grew with love and happiness. The whole Kim family lives a life of a fairytale, but sometimes traumatic and sad parts take turns and leave the hearts of the warmest people with nothing but frozen coldness.

After the uneventful and sudden death of Kim Hana, namjoon's loving mother, the family broke down, and Kim Nam Hyun was a changed man.

He loved his dear son with all of his heart, but the empty hole that was created with the death of his wife broke him in so many aspects.

He couldn't even count the nights where he cried his whole heart out.

With his fist covering his mouth not even a sound of his mournful cry left his lips.

On the other hand, namjoon who was like a bright sun in gloomy weather lost his shine.

He stopped going outside and stayed in the confinements of his bedroom.

But soon he realized the state of his father, the only one who was left in his life, and there he decided that he has to stay strong because he couldn't watch his father losing life in his eyes with each passing day.

The family of two which was three in the past started anew.

Kim Nam Hyun collected his falling self and continued his duty as a father to his only precious son.

Even they were two were missing an important part in their life but soon the happiness started filling in bit by bit.

One day Kim Nam Hyun met a lady, who came into his life like a blissful dream. Swept all his tears away and gave him millions of smiles to count and he just fell in love with her hopelessly.

When he returned, he was already prepared to hear some scolding from his son because how dare he misses his 15th birthday. He cackled and made his way to the garden where he was sure that he will find his son there watering his plants.

When namjoon saw his father after a whole month he felt happy and relieved.

He ran to give his father a big hug.

They hugged and went inside their house, there they shared little things which each like namjoon told his father what he did when his father was away on the business trip to the south.

Kim Nam Hyun held his precious boy's chubby apple-like cheeks and whispered "soon I'll bring a mother for you my son" after hearing this joon was shocked but hid his shock with a small grin.

All he said to his father "I'm happy for you father, your happiness is my happiness, so when were meeting my soon-to-be mother?" Namjoon asked his father.

"Soon Joonie soon" his father answered and they both hugged each other again.

~~~•~~~

The day of the wedding soon come and passed by like a wind. His new mother or should he call her his stepmother joined the family of two and completed the missing part in their life or it just seemed like she did.

With his stepmother came along his two stepsisters, Lisa and Jennie.

For a few months, everything seemed like a dream come true. His father was very happy and the smile never left his lips.