MAYBE IN NEXT LIFE- pt 1

Namgi🔞
Maybe in the next life pt-1

____________enjoy_____________________

Yoongi was the son of Lord Min Jaehyun. The sole heir of the said lord.

He will ascend his father's throne when the right time will come or simply when his father will deem him worth being the next future Lord of Dalnim.

It didn't matter that he belonged to the royal blood or was the son of a lord, not at all, he was still sent to the military to train and fight for the kingdom. He has seen many people die before his eyes and many were even close to him.

The dearest person he lost was his mother who died right before his own eyes, murdered by the men who were against his father's rules. He was there, hiding inside the closest covering his mouth with his little hands just as how his mother told him to.

He was young but got lost in the winds of pain and the feelings of his loneliness. The tears that were too stubborn to fall and the silence made him somewhat unapproachable by the other's reach.

His father was merciless and cruel and after the death of his mother, he forgot the meaning of love itself.

What is love, love seems like a foreign word, unknown and meaningless?

The day when he returned to dalnim after winning the war between Helsinki and dalnim, his father threw a big celebration for his victorious arrival.

The party was grand and like always nobles and lords were trying to set their daughters with him. However, he has no plans for marriage and was not interested in any of their daughters.

He was bored and he wanted to just get out of the celebration but it will be seen as disrespectful and rude by the guests if he just left like that.

The daughters of the said lords and nobles were all surrounding him.

Trying their best to attract and seduce him with their beauty, as if he doesn't know how much makeup they used to look like this..all caked and white.

Buzzing like bees all around him, hungry for his attention.

When the dinner was finished and his father retired for the night and because he has a long day of work waiting for him meaning that now yoongi can leave the party as well.

He decided to take a walk in the palace garden. The night was much calmer than the inside.

The fresh air against his cheeks felt like his mother's soft touch. He took a seat under the tree where he used to hide behind when he and his dear mother used to play hide and seek.

1 hour later~

He was jostled Awaken by someone.

A stranger.

He opened his eyes and saw a worried look gracing the boy's round chubby face.

"Mr. Min I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep but-but everyone is looking for you for the past half an hour," said the stranger with worry lacing his deep voice.

Yoongi takes a glance at the stranger in front of him. The boy was young and tall, maybe in between 5.10 and 5.11. Had a chubby round face and his body looked a bit toned too.

And without saying anything, yoongi got up left the gardens.

Leaving the boy perplexed.

That was the first time he met Kim namjoon. Who would have thought that min yoongi will fall for the clumsy boy one day? Or maybe it was love at first sight.
_____________________________________