𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Once Rebekah realized someone else had entered the room she swiped her tears from her face and stood up, "Whoever's there, come out now! I'm not in the bloody mood." She said the last part more softly.

Lilith's black boots hitting the floor echoed through the empty room of Klaus's, now, vacant home. The familiar sound slowly let Rebekah relax and sit back down on the small footstool. Lilith raised her hands in innocence. "I mean no harm, Beks," Rebekah sniffled and looked away from the other girl. Lilith cautiously walked over to Rebekah and squatted down next to her. "Are you okay?" She asked quietly.

Rebekah laughed hollowly. She wiped her tears again before a sarcastic smile curled on her lips and she snarled, "I'm great, Lily! Bloody perfect! I lost my one chance at humanity to Silas! Both of my brothers have fled and left me in their ruins..." She trailed off and for a second she looked entirely vulnerable, she then regained composure and straightened a bit. "I'm fine."

Lilith scoffed and placed her hand under Rebekah's chin before slowly turning Rebekah's head so she'd look at her. "No, you're not. And that's okay. There's nothing wrong with not being okay, as long as you don't do it for long. So..." She trailed off as she stood up and pulled Rebekah with her. "We are leaving this god-awful town! You are not the maid, any mess your brothers left behind doesn't have to be cleaned up by you."

Rebekah seemed to be shocked speechless. She quickly shook her head a bit and said, or started to say, "But... but what about you and Stefan Sal-"

"Fuck Stefan Salvatore! Let's go!" She ran out of the room with Rebekah's hand laced with hers. Rebekah laughed and quickly started running too, better than being dragged along.