2. Reunion

Rebekah sped up right in front of the old Mikaelson home. Memories flooded through Lilith. The fancy parties. The handsome men. The gorgeous women. The all you could eat buffets. Rebekah quickly pulled out her phone and left a voicemail for her missing brother. "Elijah, if not answering your phone is part of your clever plan to get me and Lilith back to this godforsaken city, then well done. I'm here, and I'm worried. Now pick up before I kick in your bloody door."

"And we can't wait to see you, bye!" Lilith quickly yelled out before Rebekah hung up. Rebekah glared at her before walking inside.

As soon as the door closed behind Lilith and Rebekah, a familiar (to Lilith) brunette girl walked down the stairs with a crowbar in hand. "Who the hell are you?" She asked, only having seen Rebekah.

"Ah! You must be the maid. My bags are in the car. Get them, will you?" Rebekah sighed.

"Hello. Not the maid." Hayley said awkwardly. Finally, she saw Lilith. Her jaw dropped. "Lilith Alarie! You bitch! You finally made it out of Mystic Falls!" She yelled before running over to her.

Lilith chuckled before throwing her arms around the girl. "Me bitch? You bitch! You let Niklaus Mikaelson knock you up!?"

Hayley quickly jumped back, "Fine, me bitch. But also you bitch. You left Stefan Salvatore?"

The black-haired girl breathed a sharp sigh, raised her eyebrows, and looked off to the side. "Well... not exactly, heh heh..."

"Wow! You dirty whore!" Hayley gasped. Lilith smacked her shoulder and Rebekah finally spoke up.

"So, you're the werewolf girl my brother knocked up. I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet. It's Hayley, isn't it?" Rebekah asked tiredly. Lilith laughed and rolled her eyes.

"You have your bothers manners." Hayley pointed out with crossed arms. Lilith raised her eyebrows and tried to look anywhere else.

"And his temper, too, so watch it." She warned. "Where's Elijah?"

"Beats me. He's long gone." Hayley said like she expected it but was disappointed.

"What do you mean long gone?" Rebekah asked nervously. Lilith quickly rejoined the conversation.

"Well, one minute he was here making epic promises about protecting me in this predicament that a bottle of scotch and some bad decision got me into, he was all poetic about how we're family, and then Klaus told me he bailed. Guess that's what I get for trusting a vampire." Hayley said snarkily.

    Lilith rolled her eyes and started looking around the giant house. "Elijah is not just any vampire."

    "And he doesn't break promises," Lilith snarled.

    "Which means Niklaus has done something dastardly and Klaus-like," Rebekah growled before walking down one hall with Lilith close beside her. "Klaus, get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!"

    Klaus suddenly barged through the exact doors Rebekah was yelling through. "Enough with all the shouting. Little sister. I should have known. And Lili-" He started but was cut off by Lilith running and jumping into his arms. He quickly grabbed her and held her in a hug as well. "Well hello to you too, Luv."

    "Lily!" Rebekah hissed.

    "Shit! I'm meant to be mad at you!" Lilith quickly detached herself from the original. She awkwardly walked back over to Rebekah and stood by her.