12. Kat

Lilith was sleeping soundly in her bed when Klaus pulled her from it and whooshed her to Rebekah's room all in three seconds. He grabbed her after Lilith and then they were outside. He dropped her arm and she stumbled a bit but stayed standing. She yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"Klaus, what the hell?" Lilith exclaimed.

He had his usual devilish grin. Rebekah sighed, "You have your usual look that often says you have an evil plan. What is it?"

He shrugged, "I have a gift for the two of you."

Lilith yawned again, "This is gonna be good."

"You doubt me, Lilith?" He asked playfully.

She nodded weakly, "The last time you gave me a good gift was two hundred and fourty two years ago."

He smirked again, grabbing their arms' once more. Then, in a second, they were in Mystic Falls. The girls both looked around and Lilith wasn't tired anymore. "I've heard that Katerina is on her deathbed." Lilith gulped, he didn't need to know about her most recent visit to that town. "And the young Mathew Donovan has been buried alive." He turned to the blonde, "Sister, I'm sure you'd like to do the honors-" he couldn't even finish his sentence before she sped away.

Lilith chuckled, "Rather eager, wasn't she?"

He looked back at her, his grin faltered and he stepped closer. He gently let the backs of his fingers brush against her cheek. "My plan was to go and find Caroline. If you have reason for me not too-"

She shook her head, stepping back and away from him. "No. No, go. Go and see her."

He stepped closer again, "Luv, if you don't want for me to go-"

She scoffed, "Please, Klaus. I'm not your girlfriend. Go and see the closest thing you've ever had to one."

He stared at her a moment before he sped away. Gone in a flash. She sighed. She then decided on her game plan. She sped to the Salvatore house. She stood in next to the doorway as soon as Liz Forbes walked. "Okay. Here's the sedatives from the hospital. Should help with the pain."

"I don't want them," Katherine said shakily. She sounded broken down. "They make me weak, and when I'm weak, he can get in my head." She glared at Damon.

"Okay. Suit yourself. They're right here if you want them." She laid them down on the trunk at the foot of Stefan's bed. "Still looking for Matt? Any word from Elena?"

"We're not on a speaking basis," Damon told her.

"Didn't you hear, Sheriff? He was so afraid to dirty her... white dove feathers that he let her little wings fly free, and it was all my fault. Oops." She smiled at him. In a flash, he grabbed a syringe and injected it into her arm.

He shrugged, "That'll shut her up for a while."

Liz shot him a pointed look. Lilith turned the corner and finally walked in. "So you and the warrior princess finally cut ties because of Kitty Kat?"

He looked up at the sudden sound. As soon as their eyes met he grinned and vamped over, lifting her up in a hug. She laughed. "What are you doing back here? Two visits within the week?"

She shrugged once he put her down. "Got homesick."

He rolled his eyes, "Didn't you once say that you never called anywhere your home anymore?"

She sighed, "Yeah, well, here we are." She turned around and looked at the sheriff. "Hello, again, Liz."

She smiled weakly, "Hello, Lilith." She then sighed. "If you're back, does that mean your whole clan is?"