The New Mafioso

Chilled Pov

        I'm Chilled Chaos, the Chaos family has been a part of the mafia for decades. About a month ago my father, the mafioso, died making me the new mafioso. My job was easy, kill who ever the Godfather told me to. Easy right? Wrong. I grew up with these people, I was friends with many of them, and now he expected me just to kill them. I cried myself to sleep every night knowing that there blood was on my hands. I feel so much guilt, that afterwards I write a note apologizing for my actions, but by the time I'm done writing it's covered in there blood. I've only murdered two people, and I felt like I had shot myself.

I'm sitting in my room, awaiting the Godfathers order. It always took him so long to figure out our next target. I just wanted to get it over with. With that last thought an envelope slid under my door. I shakily pick it up slowly braking the seal and pulling out the paper.

The note reads:

The Godfather has ordered you to kill his target:

(GaLm)

I could feel a warm tear run down my cheek as I read his name. I read It over and over just to make sure I wasn't seeing things. I now had tears streaming down both my cheeks, as I fell to my knees. Unable to control myself I curled into a ball. I couldn't do it, But they told me if I didn't cooperate they would kill Ze.

"I- I- I have t- to do i-it for Z- Ze." I whisper to myself, trying to reassure myself.

I've loved Ze for awhile now, but haven't had the guts to tell him. Once the Godfather found that out, I've been putty in his hands. He knows I would do anything for Ze, so he uses that to his advantage. 

I shakily get up and walk over to my desk, pulling a bloody gun out of one of the drawers. I fix my tux, and hair so I'm not suspicious to the townies. Then put the gun on the inside pocket of my jacket. I take a deep breath walking over to the door, grabbing the handle. 'This is for Ze.' 'Do it for Ze.' I kept repeating to myself in my head, turning the door handle letting the cold air hit the semi-dry tears on my face. Before stepping out into the dark night, walking towards GaLms house.

  GaLms Pov

        I was about to lay down and watch a movie when I hear a knock on the door. 'Who goes to somones house at ten pm?' I think walking over to the door, opening it. Evidently chilled.

"Hey GaLm, I was wandering if I- I could talk to you about, um, something." Chilled says looking up at me, his eyes are puff.

Has he been crying?

"Uh, yea, sure what's up?" I say stepping back so he can enter.

He walks past me and sits on the couch barring his head in his hands. I sit in the chair parralell to him.

"Chilled, are you ok?" I ask starting to get very worried.

"I'm so sorry..." He says almost whispering.

I give him a confused look. Then he reaches into his jacket pocket and stands. He pulls out a gun and points it at me.

"C- Chilled?" I say shaking.

"If I don't do it he'll kill Ze!" he yells, tears running down his face, as he shakily points the gun at me. "I'm sorry." He says closing his eyes and pulling the trigger.

Blackness...  

Chilleds Pov

        I feel blood splatter on my face as my ears ring from the gun shot. I don't want to open my eyes. I don't want to see one of my best friends dead in a chair, but I have to see what I've done. I slowly open my eyes, only to fall to my knees at the sight.

GaLm Lays back in the chair a hole though his heart, blood pouring out of it. 

I can't even stay to write a note this time I need to get out. I- I need to leave. I shove the gun back into my jacket pocket and make a run for my house. Thankfully no one is out side to see me with my blood covered face and hands. I get in my house and slam the door leaning up against it.

"I CAN'T DO THIS ANY MORE!" I yell yanking on my hair, and sobbing.

But I can't just leave,

I'm stuck for life.