Bang...

Chilleds Pov

        I lay on the cool ground still not able to walk hardly able to stand. Ze walks in kneeling beide me.

"Hey." I say weakly, looking up at him.

He leans down and presses his lips against mine. I'm surprised, but I slowly melt into the kiss. All my pain slowly melted away with my worries. I'm smiling like a mad man.

He slowly pulls away. All of it rushes back, causing me a grown in pain.

"Did I hurt you?" He asks worried.

"Not at all." I say smiling up at him.

*Le next day*

Zes Pov

       I step out of my house, stop to say good morning to smarty, then walk over to Chilleds house. I was probably going to need to help him walk today."

"You're going to kill him, weather you want to or not." He says stranding over me.

"NO!" I yell before I get a kick to my side, causing me to cry out in pain.

He just laughs at me.

"Please..." I plead, trying to pull myself up off the floor.

"No, no, no, you stay down." He says in a mocking tone.

He then places his foot on my back forcfully pushing me back to the ground. I cry out in pain as my ribs are slamed into the hard wood floor.

"Kill Ze." He says souding frustrated.

Never."

I walk out of his house, him leaning on me for support. He didn't like the fact I had to help him, but he can't walk on his own.

I walk out of his house, Chilled leaning against me for support. I have to walk slow so he can keep up with me.

thought out the day Chilled leaned on me less and less till he didn't have too. We walk around and talk to our friends, just having a good time , but of course the sun started to set and we had to part ways.

We said our good nights and when home.

Chilleds Pov

        I limp into my house,  and I sit on the couch. I let out a loud sigh. I need to go to sleep. I stand up and begin to walk to my room, but before I can get there I hear a my front door fly open. I jump at the sudden loud noise, causing a sharp pain in my right leg. I turn to the door and I can feel my heart drop.

"Y-yes s-s-sir" I stutter out holding my right leg.

"I decided that tonight I would tell you your target tonight, rather then the letter." He says stepping in, and shutting the door.

I close my eyes not wanting to kill another.

"Who..." I say in almost a whisper.

"Ze" He says, a small smile forming on his face.

My heart starts to beat like crazy. My breathing turns into heavy panting. Only making him smile more at my sudden panic.

"I WONT DO IT!" I scream turning the other direction starting to run, only to have my legs give out causing me to hit the floor with a loud bang.

"You are going to kill Ze." He says mocking me.

"NO" I yell trying to pull myself up off the floor.

Then He slams his foot into my back sending me crashing into the ground. I cry out in pain as my ribs are slammed into the hard wood flooring.

"Kill Ze." He says starting to sound frustrated.

"Please....." I plead, only to have him press harder on my back, me sending out another cry.

"Tom?" I hear from the hall.

I know that voice...

I look over and see a wide eyed Ze staring at me and Tom.

"No, Ze, leave" I say trying to wiggle out from his foot.

Tom smiles down at me then looks up at Ze.

"If you're not going to kill him then I will." He says taking his foot off of me and turning to face Ze.

I see Tom pull out his gun and point it at Ze.

I gat a sudden burst of energy. I get off the floor and jump in front of Ze.

BANG!...