Secrets

Chilleds Pov

        This morning I walk out of my house way happier then yesterday. I was practically skipping down my drive way into town. I still have butterfly's in my stomach from the events of last night. I search for Ze in the crowed, it takes a minute but I find him. I sprint over to him, stopping behind him and tapping him on the shoulder to get his attention. He turns to face me and his eyes meet mine. I look away blushing. He grabs my hand making me blush a dark red. I look up to see him blushing as well.

"Good morning Chilly willy." Ze says Squeezing my hand.

"Good morning" I say getting a big smile on my face.

For the rest of the day nether me or Ze let go of each others hand. We walked around talking to some of our friends and just having a good time, but the sun started to set.

"See you tomorrow I guess." I say frowning.

"Yes." Is all Ze said before jumping up and giving me a peck on the cheek, then walking back to his house.

I stand there for a moment possessing what just happened. I reach up and touch my cheek, and I smile walking back to my house. I step back into my house and I sit down on my couch, still smiling like a dumb ass.

After Allie I hear a loud bang come from my bed room. I walk over to my kitchen and open my knife drawer wanting to get a weapon just in-case there was a robber or something. But I quickly remember Ze had taken all my knifes last night, so I walk back to my room unarmed. I slowly open the door and peek my head inside. The first I notice is the strong smell in my room. It takes a second but I finally recognize it.

The Godfathers cologne.

I can feel my heart skip a beat. I hesitantly step into my room, looking too my bed where he's sitting with is gun in his hand. I shakily stand up straight. Preparing myself for what ever happened next.

"Y-y-y-yes sir?" I stutter out.

"Did you really think I wouldn't find out." He asks putting his gun back into his jacket pocket.

"A-about w-what sir?" I ask terrified by now.

"Don't play stupid with me boy." He says standing up off my bed.

"Z-ze?" I ask hoping that's not what he was asking about.

"Yes, your new boyfriend." He says walking towards me.

"What a-about it." I say gaining alittle more confidence.

"What have you told him?" He asks sounding more serious then before.

"I haven't told anyone anything." I say him starting to get uncomfortably close to me.

Then he just grabs my shirt ramming me into the wall. making me let out a yelp of pain and fear.

"What did you tell him!" He yells sounding impatient.

"Nothing." I say trying to wiggle out from under in grip.

"I'm going to ask you one more time!" He says before he grans me by the throat and lifts me off the ground. " WHAT DID YOU TELL ZE!"

"o-o-o-o-ok" I manege to get out thought my choking.

He drops me making me land on the floor with a loud thud. I grab my now throbbing throat, coughing.

"I told *cough* him that *cough* *cough* that i-if I told him what was going on I would d-die. I only told him that because h-he kept asking me questions. I had n-no other choice." I say terrified of what might happen next.

All of a sudden I felt a foot fly into my stomach, almost causing me to vomit.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!" He yells, holding up a fist.

"Because I love him!" I yell holding my stomach.

"YOU COULD JEOPARDIZE OUR PLANS!" He yells sending his fist into my cheek.

"Please..." I beg not wanting any more abuse.

He doesn't say another word he just lets lose. He reaches down and grabs the caller of my shirt lifting me back off the ground. I feel a tear run down my cheek as another fist flys towards my face, making my nose bleed. I try to lift my leg to kick him off only to get a knee to the stomach. I let out a grunt my face bent in pain.

"NEXT TIME THINK BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" He yells sending a fist into my face again.

then he lets go of my shirt sending me to the floor once again.

"Keep your fucking mouth shut." the says before sending one last kick to my side and walking out the door.

I lay there for a while not able to get up. I just think of how Ze might respond to my new cuts and bruises tomorrow. Probably not well. I'll have to try and hide them.

I don't want him to worry.