Ze did it

Chilleds Pov

        "Get out of my house!" I say trying to move away, and failing.

"How did you sleep?" He asks completely ignoring me.

"You can't kill during the day!" I yell.

"You're right, I cant, but I can cause pain..." He says before giving me an evil smirk.

He bends down next to me and raps his hands around my neck. I begin gasping for air. I try to pull his hands away from my neck, but I'm to weak. He lets go, I begin coughing like crazy, gasping for air. 

"Get away *cough* from me *cough* *cough* you fucking bastard!" I yell still trying to get away.

 "Not happening." He says, walking into the kitchen.

What could he possibly get from hurting me? Does he just hate me?

"Why don't you have knifes?" He asks walking out of the kitchen.

"Z-ze took them..." I say embarrassed.

"Wh- Oh, you think you can get out that easily." He says laughing at me.

"Fuck you." I say looking up at him.

Then he glares down at me. He reaches down and grabs my hair lifting my head off the grround alittle. I close my eyes as he raises a fist. Right before he punches me I hear my door open once again.

I open one eye to see a very worried SeaNanners standing in the door way.

"Sir, the town is voting to hang you!" Nanners yells out of breath.

I smile, Ze did it.

"WHAT!" He yells letting go of my hair causing my head to bang against the floor.

He runs out the door to the town 

Sorry short chapter :P