A faint light

Zes Pov

        I walk in and make my way to his bedroom. I feel my heart skip a beat when I see a trail of blood, starting where I had left him leading to the bathroom.

I run into the bathroom, only to see Chilled laying on the ground barely breathing.

"ANTHONY!" I yell, falling to the ground next to him.

Chilleds Pov

        Every thing was dark, except for a faint light off in the distance that seemed to progressively get brighter. The light looks so beautiful. As the light got brighter I felt colder. The light also seemed to slowly numb the pain. The light was very close now and it was amazing the pain was almost completely gone, but I feel really cold.

I start to hear what at first sounded like a whisper, but now is sounding like more of a yell. Was It saying my name?

All of  a sudden I feel a strong breeze, and I begin backing away from the light. the warmth and pain begin to come back. Then my eyes fly open, they take a second to adjust to the light.

I feel really light headed,

I see Ze Leaning over me, his tears dripping down onto me. It looks like he's screaming, but I can barely hear him.

"Stay with me." He says starting to get louder. "Chilly I need you!" He yells.

Zes Pov

        I can see him open his eyes alittle, so I just scream.

"Chilled! Please! I love you!" I yell my tears dripping onto his chest. "Stay with me! Chilly I need you!" I yell.

His eyes are blank and distant, but hes looking at me. Does he hear me?

"Z-z-e." He says his breathing beginning to return to normal.

"Yea?" I ask happy I got him back

 "I s-saw a light" He says, making me cry again.

"Oh Chilly." I say moving a piece of hair out of his face

"N-no crying." He says weakly reaching up to wipe a tear from my cheek.

"You almost died!" I say almost yelling.

"Shh, I'm the Godfather now, we have no more worrys" He says.

"Really?" I ask smiling faintly.

"Really." He says pulling me down and kissing me.