Chilly willy!

Zes Pov

        The next morning I got up, and walked out to the center of the town. I immediately look around to find Chilled. I had some news for him. It took me a minute but I found him and his bright red Mario cap. I make a run for him dodging the people in the crowd, saying hello to Smarty on the way past him.

"Chilly willy!" I yell making it to him out of breath.

He looks up at  me his emotion changing completely once he sees me, but I can't quite tell what it changed from but I could tell it wasn't good.

"Morning Ze." He says looking at me and smiling.

"I got some intell." I say pulling out my will that I had been keeping notes on.

"Really?" He says

"Yea. I jailed PewDiePie last night and he claimed to be the sheriff." I say looking up at him happily.

"Do you trust him?" He asks scratching his chin.

"I guess." I say now not so sure of myself.

Chilleds Pov

 My heart was beating like crazy while he's telling me about who he jailed last night.

Why can't I just tell him how I feel! Why do I have to be so stupid!

"Are you ok chilled?" Ze asks looking censured.

"Oh, um, yea, I'm good." I say lying.

He opened his mouth to say something else but before he could speak he was cut off by a woman screaming. I already knew why.

"The mafia killed GaLm!" She yelled.

I couldn't help it I started to cry as me and Ze ran over to our dead friend. once we get to him I look over at Ze who is now crying as well.

"No..." He whispers to him self falling to his knees next to the body.

I just cover my face with my hands and cry. I can hear Smarty run up next to me sniffling back tears.

All that could be herd is Smarty, Ze, and I crying. The rest of the town is silent. After awhile I feel warm hands rap around me, squeezing me. I move my hands to see who it is. It's Ze. I rap my arms around him and we cry.

After a long while the sun goes down and we go back to our houses.

I close the door and run into my bed room, full of anger and sadness. I slam my face into  my pillow and I scream.

"Why me! I don't want this!" I scream, but its muffled by my pillow.

I don't want to kill innocent people. I didn't ask for any of this. I don't want to kill my friends! Why did I have to fall in love with my best friend! Why can't I just tell him!

I roll over not being able to breath though the pillow, tears still running own my face.

Then a letter slides under the door...