Isahluko 22

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

Her lustrous and thick black hair fell freely down her back. Her inked arms moved to the beat of the music as she served people from right to left.

Her smile grows wider as she welcomed more clients to the bar.

Maya.

That name hasn't stopped spinning in my head since that night. The night she coldly rejected me. Shame on her.

"If you don't back up I'll make sure your dick never gets hard again and it won't be because of old age"

Sad, she would have to die.

"Stop looking at that bitch" An irritating voice jabbed at me.

I turned my head around to face the indecent person "Nice to see you again, Natalya"

"I told you to stop calling me whenever you come here. I can't risk people seeing me with you" Her voice came out with a pitch. If it weren't for the fact that I need her, I would have shot her by now.

"I don't care. Now, tell me did you put the cameras where I told you?" I asked, coldly.

Natalya rolled her eyes as she looked around making sure no one was around. I wanted to kill her. "I did. Two at his place, and four at his new club. I'm tired of you ordering me to do dumb things like this. Just take Maya away so I can be with him"

Her small head couldn't comprehend that he would never be interested in her.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold. Patience" I declared, my words holding the promise of blood running.

I grin and spoke with enthusiasm my next words "That family is going to pay for everything they have done to me. Lorenzo killed my nephew and brother. Liam destroyed my sons in front of my eyes. But what hurt me the most was that they took away from me what I wanted the most in this world, my Eloisa"

I low chuckle escaped her mouth "You didn't like any of your relatives and Leone did not take Eloisa away from you. She left you because you were an abusive asshole"

I will not tolerate insults from a spoiled girl. I jerked my gun up and aimed it at her head "She belonged to me"

"But we're not here to discuss the past. Tell me, do you have any experience handling weapons?"

Fear flashed in her eyes and she nodded as she expressed her next words "I do but I'm not a killer"

"There's plenty of time for you to become one" I quoted.

"I won't kill anyone" Her voice getting more annoying by the second. "You don't have a choice, remember?" I replied, tilting my head to the side.

She nodded, glancing at the gun still pointed at her. 
I knew Natalya has threatened her, but I didn't bring it up. I wanted her to think that she had an ace up her sleeve, that she could do anything behind my back. I wanted to give her freedom to see how dirty she could play.

"You want me to kill her? Maya, I mean"

I shook my head in contradiction "I'll take care of her. You, on the other hand, have a more complex task to complete"

Natalya narrowed her eyes, curiously, "What do you mean by that"

I approached my lips to her ears causing her to move her face away "I'm glad you ask, I meant that it would be your finger that would pull the trigger with the bullet fated for our dear, Eloisa. She will be the first one to fall"

Her expression held contradiction but she didn't say a word.

This was only the beginning.

~~~
don't mind me, I'm just fixing and changing some stuffs.
heyyy🤸🏻‍♀️
thanks for being patient with my slow ass😗

question:
do you think this story will have a happy ending?

🤍VOTE AND COMMENT🤍