|| Behind the cloak...

Author's pov~

But they were brought out of their trance by.............................

2 spaceships arising from the valley canyon behind Torokoso's spaceship.

{A/n: so now behold............ coming before you............ Amoras and Axenas!!!.

.

.

.

The salmon, orchid, and white colored one above is

The salmon, orchid, and white colored one above is.................. Amoras!

Amoras is owned by Auriana, Roxa, Kath, and Anna. It's like a mini home for them. There is one room with 2 bunk beds by 2 walls for the 4 girls, A mini kitchen, a magnificent control room, a hanger room for (the secret to be revealed later), An observatory room on the top floor.
___

This ultramarine, neon, and cobalt colored spaceship is

This ultramarine, neon, and cobalt colored spaceship is..................... Axenas!

Axenas is owned by Adrian, Nathanael, and Kyle. It's a mini home for these three fellows as well. There is a room with 2 bunks beds by the walls, the 4th bed is mostly used by Nathanael's tools, AD's hairspray, and Kyle's comics. There is a mini kitchen which is not regularly used as the boys mostly have their meal at Amoras with the girls( cause they are better chefs, but that too happens when they are on group missions). An Illustrious control room, a hanger room, An observatory room on the top floor.
That's all..... you'll may continue reading the chapter.} 

Sophia smirked a bit and whispered to the Edgy Captain and Prideful Sergeant beside her,

" You will be seeing my juniors' potential within the next 7 minutes."

Kaizo and Ramenman gave confused glances to each other but soon shrugged, thinking,

' We have to step in sooner or later...'

The entrance doors of both the ships slid open and as soon as that happened, seven different colored spheres, which were approximately 1 meter in radius, were launched in the direction of the Oka-okaian spaceship.