|| The Fight... part-1

Author's pov~

At Kanaga island, Oka-okaian military base~

Kanaga island, an island, which has been abandoned since forever. 

No one dared to live or even visit here, why? 

Many will give excuses of the cold climate and lack of natural resources and bla bla...

But the true reason is that.......................................they are afraid.

Afraid of being lost.

Afraid of being hunt down by a creature.

Afraid of being alone in the black night.

Afraid of...................................dying.

Such an abandoned place, with no being, no disturbance, no one to search, just no one.

Won't this island be perfect for a secret military base? that too, of aliens......

Yes, it will.

You might be thinking, 

what is she talking about?

Why will aliens come here?

What will they even do if they come here?

What will be their purpose, their aim?

Will they harm earth?

Will they destroy it?

But my friends, don't think that I don't have any of these answers.

Today, I will answer all of these questions for you'll.

I am talking about all this, cause aliens are already on earth, residing on this abandoned island of Kanaga.

They have come here, to take revenge, revenge of something Earth or its earthlings didn't even do.

They are here to destroy the earth so that they can take revenge on another species of aliens, the Crystormians.

They are here to take revenge on Crystormians, destroy earth, and then rule the universe.

Yes, they can harm earth.

But destroying it? No chance!!

They can't even start their destruction, cause our Heroes of Earth, alongside The Legendary Defenders, are gonna defend Earth until their last breath.

Now you must be thinking that,

if they have established a whole military base, their Military strength is tremendously strong. There is no chance the heroes would stand against them. 

But remember, the ones who are fighting against evil, are heroes. 

And heroes can even find a small pearl from the enormous ocean.

We have heard about many fights in the history of Earth, the fights, between good and evil.

History is itself the proof that every time evil covers the world to shadows, it won't last long as good will slice the shadow and light up the world brightly.

Today's day may not be inscribed in the history of earth, but still, be remembered by the ones who have known it.

Today's day, another great war, a war which is maybe the greatest of all, will take place.

Once again, Good will fight against evil to not only defend earth but this whole universe.

Boboiboy,