|| Last meet?...

Previously~

" HOW DARE YOU HURT MY SISTER!?! TAKE THIS!! HUMONGOUS DIAMOND POWER SPHERE!!!"

But right before it could hit Sai, Shielda defended him with her shield and threw back the sphere with ten times more speed.

Then...

Author's pov~

Then.....................

Corakos lost it.

He lost his temper.

And my dear audience, Oka-okaians are known for their cruelty and anger.

Corakos raised his right hand and the sphere stopped right there and then.

Corakos' eyes' sclera (the white part around the eye orbs) turned black...

His eye orbs turned metallic grey.

"You will pay for hurting m- GGAHH!!" 

Before he could complete his sentence, Sergeant Ramenman came out of nowhere and slashed his necklace, and three diamonds fell down to the ground.

Due to the diamonds separating from Corakos body, His diamond freeze attack faded and our heroes could move again.

"YING!"

"YAYA!"

The said girls hugged each other tightly.

Auriana looked around vigorously and asked,

" Where are Eunice and Nut!? And where are the diamonds?!" 

"Right here!!" 

Auriana and the others turned to see Eunice and Nut on Tangerine hoverboards, which may be made by Kath.

"Auriana! here are the four diamonds!! use them against Coraka and Corakos!" Eunice said holding an open briefcase with 2 green and 2 yellow diamonds.

"But how!?!" Auriana asked.

Till the time everyone was focused on Eunice and Nut, Coraka found her way to her brother and they decided to play their last trick.

"Just connect all the diamonds' energy and use it against them! it will force the two remaining diamonds to seperste from their bodies!!" Nut claimed. 

"Are you sure?" Sophia asked.

"Affirmative!"

"Then take this Auri! the other 10 diamonds!" Sophia levitated them to her.

" B-but are you sure it will work? What if I make a mistake?" Auriana asked gazing at the diamonds.

Adrian held her by her shoulders and said,

"It's now or never Auri! do it!" 

"BUT YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING!!" everyone turned to see the evil siblings floating with a slight transparent black sphere around them.

And after saying that, Coraka's sclera too turned black and her eye orbs metallic grey.

" DIAMOND POWER BEAM!!!" 

"ELEMENTAL POWER! BOBOIBOY EARTHQUAKE! EARTH GOLEM!!" 

The golem stood in front of them like a shield.

"D-do it Auriana! I can't h-hold this f-forever!!" Quake stuttered, struggling to hold back the powerful dark attack.

Auriana sighed and her unsure expression turned to a determined one.