✨SPECIAL CHAPTER✨

Katheliene's pov~~

I was sleeping peacefully.

Dreaming about an open sky, an open-roof library, tons of my favorite book collection...

And me...

*sigh*

So nic-

*CLANG!! CLONG!!*

I jerked up from my bed and looked at the alarm clock.

Midnight? Seriously?

"NAT!!! IF YOU ARE HUNGRY AND IN THE KITCHEN FOR NIGHT SNACKS THEN PLEASE BE QUIET!! PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!" I yelled.

But I heard no reply.

Shrugging off the thought, I fell back to my bed.

Until...

"Wait a minute... Nat is out for a mission with AD and Kyle... and Mom and Dad are out for a business deal.... then who is in the kitchen?...." I jumped out of my bed and hurriedly wore my slippers.

"MECHA HOUSE!! ACTIVATE ALL THE SECURITY SYSTEMS!!"

Immediately after I said that the night lamp and rest lights turned red.

I rushed to the stairs and summoned my hammer.

Avoiding touch with any lasers or security traps, I reached the doors of the kitchen.

I took a deep breath before the doors slide open and I stepped in raising my hammer.

Only to be dumbfounded...

There, I saw Auri standing like a ballerina, trying to avoid the lasers; Anu on one leg as if she was doing yoga; and Ro doing a handstand; avoiding the lasers.

"Err.... Hi!!" They said.

I unsummoned my hammer and spoke up,

"What is the meaning of this?! Sneaking into my house like thieves when you know that I am all alone!!"

"We will tell everything lady! but first, deactivate the security system cause I can't stand on one hand forever ya know!!" Roxa said.

I sighed and deactivated the system.

The three girls stood straight with a 'phew'.

"*fold hands* okay now what's the matter?" I asked impatiently.

The three girls looked at each other before bursting out squealing which caused me to flinch and step back.

Auri suddenly teleported us to my room and we sat down on the rug facing each other.

"Okay, so I was at our control room doing some paperwork when... *squeal*" Anu began.

"When what?" I asked tiringly.

"When Byron from S12CT79 Came to me and gave me this envelope and asked me to give it to you!!" Anna said.

I immediately sat straight after I heard Byron's name.

I... kinda like him.

 kinda like him