|| Stubborn Villagers!

Author's pov~

After the figh- *clear throat* 'conversation' with Miss. Platypus Monster, our heroes are now heading towards the Village.

" Oh! so your Master sent you'll here for a mission?" Boboiboy asked, who had already merged into one.

" Mistress to be exact! and yes, But we were sent to help the Villagers wh-"

" -Who are the villains of this story!" Kyle said cutting of Kath and looking at the sky with his hands behind his head.

" Do you think we should, umm... tell Mistress?" Roxa asked.

"NO!!" Auriana, Adrian, Nathanael, and Anna yelled in unison.

The Earth gang flinched and had confused expressions plastered on their faces.

"Okay... which mistress are you talking about?" Fang asked raising a brow.

"It's Mistress Sonayka." Anna said in slight fear.

Fang's eyes widen but he shook his head and said,

" Then your hesitation is understandable." 

"Eh? Fang, you know their 'great' Mistress?" Gopal said pressurizing the word 'great'.

"Well... not personally... but she is famous and also one of the Harmony Guardians, so.. yeah." Fang replied.

"But why do you guys fear her?" Yaya asked.

"We don't fear her, it's just that if we have to change our 'victim side' under certain circumstances, there should be some valid reason. And we don't know if this reason of ours is valid." Nathanael claimed.

"Don't worry, just tell her, she will definitely understand." Ochobot said raising his fists.

" I hope so..." Auriana muttered.

After five minutes of more walking, everyone was hella tired.

" Amma..... Appa..... Ack-" Gopal muttered falling face-flat on the ground.

"Man.... Once this mission is over, I will note not to come on Planet Gurunda during a heat...." Anna exclaimed wiping off the sweat from her forehead.

Adrian nudged his sister and asked tiredly,

"Can't you just teleport us there?"

"I can't, I don't know the exact location." Auriana said.

"Wait- Right! I totally forgot that you have teleportation powers Auriana!" Ochobot claimed.

The others looked at him with confusion.

"Oh come on! I have the coordinates of the village!" He replied.

Silence.

Pure Silence.

Until...

" YOU HAD THE COORDINATES ALL ALONG?!?!?! YET WE ARE ROASTING IN THE SUN!!!" Everyone yelled at him except Auriana who just gave him a sarcastic look.

"Hehehe.... oops!" 

"Don't 'oops' now. forward the coordinates so we can reach the village soon!" Alexa said sweat-dropping.

"Hai!"

When Auriana received the coordinates, she looked back at Ochobot jaw-dropped.

She kept looking back and forth before closing her mouth and sighing.