|| Captain and a talk .

Yaya's pov~ 

We heard a beautiful voice behind us . We turned around to see a gorgeous lady standing in the doorway . She had long red hair with glittery turquoise tip ends and turquoise eyes shining bright .She wears a modern and stylish battle suit , or was it a dress ?  Wait a minute ...... Is she a human or an alien like Fang ? 

She came in and saluted to Admiral and Commander . As soon as she turned to see us , Fang , Sai and Shielda saluted with big smiles . 

" Welcome Back to the Tapops Station , Captain Sophia !" They said .

Wait .............. CAPTAIN SOPHIA !!!!! 

Me , Ying ,Gopal and Boboiboy were wide -eyed but quickly saluted . 

" It's nice to meet you Captain ." Ying said . 

" Nice to meet you brave ones too. " She said in a calm tone .

   " I have heard a lot about you brave ones , I really appreciate your hard work . " She stated . 

" Thank you Captain !" We said in unison .

" So I assume you all are ready for your mission ." Said Commander .

"Yes Commander!" 

Admiral hummed in response .

" So Let's leave immediately , I will explain the plan in the way ." Captain said . 

We saluted and left for the Mission .

~~ Timeskip . After the mission ~~ 

Normal pov~ 

Everyone was back to the Station . The mission went pretty well . They just got out of the control room . 

" Captain , can I ask something ?" Ying asked .

" Go ahead dear ." Sophia agreed . 

" How did you get your phycic powers , I mean , they are just amazing ! " Ying exclaimed excitingly .

" Well thanks for praising my powers , and I actually got them when , 

oof-" 

Sophia was cut of as she bumped into someone really bad  . 

"Watch out where you are going !" The other person said rubbing their nose .

"I am Sorry , but You too should have seen where your going ." Sophia said rubbing her head .

Both of them averted their eyes to see the person in front of them .

" SOPH/ KAI??" Both of them said . 

Rest of the gang exchanged confused glances , expect the alien trio . 

" Long time no see , Kai ." Sophia said .

" Sure it is ." Kaizo said .

Fang actually smirked devilishly to himself , then said , 

" Hey Gopal , your hungry right , let's go to the cafeteria ." 

Hearing this ,Gopal dragged Boboiboy towards the  Cafeteria . 

" But Fang-" 

" Ughhh.... Shadow fingers ." Fang Binded everyone , dragging them too . 

" *sigh* those kids actually stressed out themselves during the mission ." Sophia said . 

" Really ? It doesn't look like it though ." Kaizo said rolling his eyes . 

" You would never change , would you ?" Sophia said crossing her arms , giving a sarcastic look . 

" Why should I ? " Kaizo said smirking . 

Sophia just grunted and looked away . 

~~At the Cafeteria ~~

"Why did you drag us here Fang ? We were so  curious to know about Captain's powers ." the two girls scolded Fang .

"*chuckles* If you all really want to know about her powers , I'll tell you . Just don't go and disturb the Captains ." He said and winked at the last part . 

" Uhh... Fang why are you winking ?" Boboiboy asked scratching his head . 

Yaya and Ying looked at each other and then at Fang , Then suddenly burst out squealing like fangirls . 

" Shhhhhhhhhhhh............ Stop shouting , good thing there isn't anyone here except us , or I would've been a dead meat by now ." Fang said imagining . 

" Are you serious Fang ?? I mean Captain Kaizo and Captain Sophia-" The girls were cut off by Fang . 

" NONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!! Are you both crazy , I just assume it , well............. just because they both are childhood friends , they still are friends and also because Captain Kaizo acts a bit soft towards Captain Sophia ." Fang said , voice not above  a whisper . 

" Oh , okay ." the girls promised to keep it a secret . 

" bat war bu bais babing babaut (translation: what are you guys talking about )." Gopal said with his stuffed mouth . 

" Nothing !" The three of them said . 

Then they all sat for eating , then the Captains joined them too . 

" Soo...... Captain Sophia , you were telling about your powers?" Ying reminded .

" Oh yes , I got my powers from a power sphera named Telekibot ." Sophia exclaimed . 

" TELEKIBOT ???!?!?!? ONE OF THE 1ST 7TH GENERATION  POWER SPHERA ??!?!?!" The 'Y' duo yelled on top of their lungs .

" Umm... yeah I actually have him since I was 8 yrs old ." Sophia said . 

" Woah ,that's  really amazing , But Captain , I have read that the power Telekibot gives is divided into two , can you explain in detail ?" Boboiboy asked . 

" Sure , why not , As you said , Telekibot gives it's owner a power which is divided into two , offence and defense . As now I am his owner , He gave me 75% of offense and 25% of defense . But at times of crises , I can use a complete phycic form to have all my power together ." She exclaimed . 

" Oh , But what do you do to energize your attacks when necessary , I mean like Captain Kaizo has his Amber power , do you have some power like that too ??" Yaya asked . 

Sophia wasn't sure to tell them , so she signaled Kaizo to cover up  . Kaizo nodded . 

" Hmm........ shouldn't matter to you all . " Kaizo said sternly then glared at the alien trio , warning them to keep their mouths shut . The alien trio understood and nodded  in fear . 

" By the way , I forgot to tell you guys that as you'll performed really good in the mission , Tapops has granted you all a 25 days vacation . And Sai and Shielda , your vacation is permitted too . " Sophia said . 

The gang cheered with joy . 

'You all have to go , cause the threat Tapops  is going to face now , won't be defeated easily with any one of your's  powers . Only She can defeat him . And for his defeat , You all got to search for her '  Sophia said in her mind . 

_________________________________________________________    

Hey Readers , 

I hope you guys liked this chapter . If you'll did , don't forget to vote and write in the comment box below . 

BYE! and have a nice day ! 

Your Author , 

        Auriana ~