|| The Strategy and silhouette...

Author's pov~

"We are listening..." Ramenman said.

"Okay, so the plan i-". Anna was cut off by a debate happening outside the control room.

"What's that debate?" Kyle asked.

Fang groaned and Sai & Shielda facepalmed.

The metallic doors slid open, only to reveal a certain blue alien and a brown-haired humanoid alien girl, fighting.

"Nope! I did all of it! not you!" The girl spoke.

" Nononono! I did all of it!" The blue alien spoke back.

Fang sighed irritatedly and yelled,

" STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!!!" 

The two stopped bickering each other and looked at everyone, who gave them weird looks.

" Oh! umm.. hehe... *clears throat* Hello everyone, I am Eunice. The tech sector Agent of Tapops!" Eunice said giving a warm smile. 

" And I am Nut! Tapops tech sector Agent as well." Nut said.

"Uhh... Nice to meet you two..." Auriana replied.

"Here!" Kyle clicked a button and two seats rushed towards the techy Agents.

They sat at the table as Boboiboy asked to Eunice,

" You must be the new transfer Agent from Laskar station right?" 

"Yes!"

" Anyways, any updates, Nut and Eunice?" Captain Sophia asked.

" Well as you said, we hacked the computer system of Torokoso's spaceship and tried to extract maximum information, but due to higher security, we got only an average amount of information." Nut stated.

" And which is?" Ramenman asked.

" Um... Can I get the holographic control of this table please?" Eunice asked.

Kath activated a keypad and slid it towards Eunice.

"Thanks." Saying this, Eunice connected her tab with the holo-control system.

Then she displayed a blueprint map of what looked like an Oka-okaian military base. 

"Oka-okaian Military Base..." AD muttered glaring at the holographic blueprint.

"Correct! We found this blueprint in a file that was labeled as 'Amaiteo', an Oka-okaian word that means 'Map or Structure'. As far as our assumption, this is the blueprint of the military base they have designed on earth." Nut claimed. 

"Also, this blueprint is made without any map scale or any infrastructural name through which we can detect the exact location of their Military base. That's all the 'new' aspects we have found. " Eunice exclaimed.

" At least we got the blueprint, now with this, we can make a perfect strategy to invade their military base. And about finding their location, Anna, what was your plan?" Yaya said/asked.

" It's amazing that we got the blueprint of their base, we don't know or can track their base's location, and I am definitely sure that Torokoso is well aware of our disadvantage. But that would change soon, as Torokoso himself will tell us the location." Anna exclaimed with a smirk, looking at the blueprint.

" And how are we gonna do so?" Nat asked.

"  Cause hypnosis, memory reading, and torturing him won't work." Sophia said.