||Getting to know C.I.T.A.

5:30 am.

Author's pov ~

At Tapops Station ~

Ying and Yaya were ready with all their stuff. They were really excited to go back to earth and take a chilling break. They were right now in their room, gazing at the stars out of the glass window.

" Aren't the stars just beautiful Ying ?" Yaya asked.

"Sure they are. *sigh* I just can't wait to go home Yaya. " Said Ying.

" Neither can I, last time we stayed only for a week or something? Didn't we?  " 

"Yeah, plus, we all were injured and exhausted to do any fun ." Ying emitted. 

" Forget, oh look, it's 5:30 am I'm hungry, let's grab some breakfast, shall we ?" Yaya suggested.

" Yeah, I am hungry too. Let's go." Ying agreed.   

The girls then walked to the cafeteria. While walking, they met Fang who as usual, was an early bird, for his red carrot donuts. As they continued their miny journey towards the cafeteria, they passed by the training room. They heard noises coming from it. They glanced at each other in confusion. 

" Who could be training at this time ?" Ying asked. 

" Don't know, should we see? cause Boboiboy and Gopal are heavy sleepers, they definitely won't be the ones inside," Yaya said rolling her eyes. 

Let's just say, Fang was one step ahead of them, he was already unlocking the door's password. The girls only facepalmed and followed the spiky head. 

As they walked in, they were amazed to see what's in front of them. 

There, was Captain Sophia, Training with her marvelous powers. 

The trio waited there and watched in awe. 

After Captain Sophia ended her training, the trio clapped.

" Woah, that was awesome Captain. Your powers are incredible for real ." Ying appreciated.

" Really, that was amazing," Yaya said. 

Fang was about to say something but his watch beeped, signaling him that the cook has made a fresh batch of red carrot donuts. 

He ran as if there is no tomorrow. The three females just chuckled at the spiky head's behavior. 

" So girls, let's get our breakfast shall we ?" Sophia asked. 

"Yeah, let's go." 'Y' duo said.

As they were walking, Yaya asked,

"Captain Sophia, Last night you said that you had a mission today, but......" 

" *chuckles* I did, but my mission starts at night. Plus, one of my colleagues has gone to bring back Telekibot, We will leave this evening. " Sophia stated. 

" Really? I thought Telekibot was with you, in your spaceship." Ying asked.

"Actually, Teleki is always with me, but during a serious mission, he got a few of his parts broken, so he went for repairing himself and as I had a mission with you kids, I couldn't go with him ." Sophia asserted. 

" Umm, Captain, We have always saved power spheras but never seen a damaged one. Where do they go for repairing ?" Yaya queried. 

" You'll don't know ?"Sophia asked. 

The teenage girls shook their heads as no. 

" Oh well, there are many fights in which innocent power spheras get damaged and sometimes almost get destroyed, and if those power spheras are sent anywhere to repair, there might be chances of them falling into evil hands. Hence, 176 years ago, it was decided that only two different organizations who work for good and justice, will be given the Authority to repair the power spheras as well as make their spare parts. " Sophia clarified.