|| Identity Revealed...

Author's pov~

"AURA TELEPORTATION!!" 

Everyone, including the spaceships, were teleported somewhere with dark blue-colored land. 

" WHAT IN THE WORLD?!"

" WHERE ARE WE?!?!" 

" Uh... let me check................... we are on Planet Uranus, the 7th planet of Solar System." Replied Kath.

" URANUS?!?!?" The earth Gang shrieked.

" Umm.... yeah.." Nathanael said.

" How did we get here, we didn't even move from our place!?!" Gopal screeched.

" And how are we breathing and what about the gravity?!" The 'Y' duo yelled.

" I think you all should relax!!!!" Said a cheerful voice behind them.

They turned to see the two spaceships from before with the white ship's entrance door open and........................... a Fuchia colored Power sphera.

"A POWER SPHERA!?!" The earth gang except Fang yelled.

" Umm... Of course, I am a Power sphera." Alexabot said with a confusing screen.

" Sheesh guys, relax! Anyways, Hi Alexa!!" Fang greeted.

" *gasp* FANG!!!" Alexa rushed towards him and hugged him tightly.

" You have grown well in these couple of years!!" Alexa complimented.

" Hehe... Thanks!" Fang thanked.

" You know her Fang?" Boboiboy asked.

" Yes, he does! Oh! Where are my manners... Hello! I am Alexabot! The Aura Manipulation Power Sphera! Also, I am the Second-last 9th Generation Power Sphera!" Alexa introduced.

"  You are a 9th Generation Power Sphera as well?" Ochobot asked.

"Uhh... yeah! is there a problem?" Alexa asked back nervously.

" Nono... It's just that I am the last 9th Generation Power Sphera! Myself Ochobot!" Ochobot forwarded his hand for a handshake. 

Alexa shook his hand and Said,

" Nice to meet you! I never actually met another 9th Generation Power sphera ever!" Alexa chuckled.

Captain Kaizo cleared his throat gaining Alexa's Attention.

"Sophia!! Nice to see ya! And I am really honored to meet you Captain Kaizo and Sergeant Ramenman!" Alexa bowed slightly. 

"*chuckles* Nice to meet you too Alexa!" Sophia chuckled.

" Oh! and Yaya, Ying, about your question, We are under my Aura shield and our spaceships, Amoras and Axenas are saturating the weather and making it suitable for you all!" Alexa cleared.

" Oh!" 

Ramenman then walked a bit forward and said,

" I think you'll should reveal your true Identity C.I.T.A. agents, we are going to work together after all." 

The Crystormians tensed up a bit but Auriana decided to speak.

" We will Sergeant, but before that, May I have the Agreement for signature?"

" Agreement? But why? I know that your signature is important but what is the relation of your identity and the agreement?" Ramanman asked back again.

" *sigh* There are a few more people present here except Captain Sophia who know 'who' we are and it is important for us to sign the agreement before revealing our Identity." Claimed Auriana.