|| Hang out with New/Old friends...[part 2]

Previously~

" Who are they Auriana?" 

Present time~ 

Author's pov~

Auriana spun around to face the gang and said,

" Guys, meet my friends from Manhatten!" 

" Hi! I am Roxa!" 

" Hi! I am Kyle!" 

" The name is Nathanael!" 

" I am Kathiliene!" 

" Myself Anna!" 

"And myself AD, Auri's brother." 

The gang then introduced themselves with smiles.

"Hi! I am Yaya!"

"Hi! I'm  Ying!"

" Heyo! I am Gopal the great!!!" Everyone sweat-dropped at his statement.

"I am Boboiboy!" 

"And I am Fang." 

As soon as Fang introduced himself, AD nudged Auriana and whispered to her,

" My disguise is okay or what?" 

"Don't worry, your best friend Fang won't recognize you." Auriana replied with a thumbs up.

" It's nice to see you kids." Tok Aba said. 

" It's nice to see you too Tok Aba!" The Crystormian team replied cheerily. 

" So you all are from Manhatten?" Boboiboy asked.

"Manhatten?" The Crystormian team glanced at Auriana who just nodded to them.

" Ohhhh..... yes. We all are from Manhatten itself." replied AD (Adrian).

Adrian was not recognized by his best friend, Fang, because he changes his hair color to brown and his turquoise eye color to deep orange.

Timeskip~~

It has been hours since the 12( Crystormian gang and earth gang)have been chatting to each other. That's when Auriana's phone buzzed. It was Alexabot.

" Hello?" Auriana picked up the call.

" Auri! get everyone to my current location! I've found a really important aspect which was right in our path but we couldn't recognize it!" Alexa stated.

"Really?" Auriana wanted to yell but did not do it so that the gang won't suspect them. 

" Reach as  soon as possible!" Alexa yelled over the phone call.

" Okay, we will be right there." Auriana said in a cheery but serious tone.

" Sooo...... guys, it's time to go~" Auriana sang with a sad smile.

" Oh, man! can't you'll wait a bit longer?" Ying asked. 

"Yeah, we were having so much fun!" Yaya exclaimed.

" We are sorry. We were having fun too, but we have a video conference with our families." Anna lied.

"Yeah, we didn't yet inform them that we've reached Pulau Rintis." Kyle also lied, scratching the back of his head.

" Awww man!!!!" Gopal whined.

" Come on Gopal, stop whining. Hey! I have an idea! Why don't you'll meet us at the park tomorrow?"  Boboiboy suggested.