17

"HOLY MOTHER OF FLYING BALLS!" James dropped to the floor, his hands covering his head as the rest of the group stared at him.

"What an idiot." Lily sighed.

"Get up." She said. "It's not going to hurt you. It's a ride."

"Huh?"

-

"NO NO NO NO NO, THERES NO WAY IM GETTING ON THAT, ITS A DEATH TRAP!"

"ITS A FLYING TEACUP, JAMES!"

-

"What's th-"

"C-candy floss. You wizard folk are so....you guys are missing out."

-

"Get me off! GET ME OFF!!"

-

"SIRIUS SAVE ME PLEASE! I WANT MY MUM!"

"It hasn't even started yet, James."

-

"REMUS HELP ME!"

"No."

-

As the children returned to the castle, James wore a look of horror as Lily scolded him.

"I am never taking you out ever again!"

"So you were considering it?" Sirius chimed, earning a slap on the back of his head from Lily.

"Shut. Up." She glared at him, scaring everyone there.

The rest of the way back, no one really spoke; they were exhausted from an eventful day at a muggle fair.

And if they spoke, Lily would've murdered them.

As they reached the girls' dorms. They said their good nights and went their separate ways, almost falling asleep in the corridor.

"We're almost there, Sirius. Just keep your eyes open for two more minutes."

"No." He groaned sleepily, his eyes half open whilst he clung on tightly to Remus's arm.

"Fine." Remus grumbled, not wanting to carry the long-haired boy to the dorm. He cast a simple levitation charm and floated Sirius all the way back to their dorm, even tucking him in when they reached the room.

The next morning, Remus awoke to a BANG!

Alarmed, he jumped out of bed and grabbed his wand off his bedside table, ready to defend himself when he saw Sirius and James sitting on the rug, surrounded by pots and pans.

"I think the big frying pan is the loudest."

"Yeah..." James nodded, slowly looking up and making eye contact with Remus.

"W- why? Just tell me why."

"Because it makes a louder noise."

"Why are you banging pots at eight thirty seven in the morning?"

"To see which one is the loudest."

"Okay. Why do you need this information, exactly?"

James shrugged. Sirius did the same. Remus buried his face in his hands.

"Merlin's beard." He muttered under his breath. "Right. Clean this up. And then run me a bath."

"And why would we do tha-" James's jaw dropped as he saw Sirius walk toward the bathroom and open the tap of the bathtub.