18

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0KUOTbM5xqer6HhsK90RO0

Yall. I made a playlist for this book. ^^

When it gets to "Remus sat alone...", play Hurts Like Hell. 

If you're too lazy to change the song, I've put it in the chapter for you, just play the song when it gets to that part and I promise, you WILL cry.

Also, I'm sorry for taking so long to update, but daily updates will be back by the 20th of March bc I get back to London on the 15th and we need to unpack and also I'm gonna do A LOT of sleeping.

TRIGGER WARNINGGGGGGG!!!!! SUICIDE ATTEMPT!

Okay, you can read now <3

-

"What was that you said to me the other day, Snivvely? 'Specky four eyes', was it?"

"Oh, sod off, Potter. Don't you have a test to fail?"

"Isn't your monthly shower a bit overdue?"

"Don't you have a detention to get to?"

A crowd began to form, shouting encouragement for the two boys to fight.

-

"James and Sev are arguing again." Lily sighed. "Why can't he just leave him alone!"

"Because Sev is a scrawny little- nothing."

-

"Don't you know what shampoo is?"

"At least I'm not the family disappointment."

-

"Sirius, please stop them."

"They're fine."

"They've got an audience!"

"Lily's right." Remus chimed, nodding his head in the direction of James and Severus.

-

"At least I'm not the only family I have."

"James!" Sirius's concerned voice was heard as he approached the two. "That was low. Come on, let's leave."

"No! Snivvelus here needs to learn some respect."

"Re, Lils, I need your help!"

Lily and Remus ran up to them and helped Sirius to take James away.

"He was rude about my family." James grumbled.

"You were worse, J."

-

They decided to forget about the incident entirely, but Lily couldn't. What James had said to Severus kept replaying itself in her mind. She felt hurt. She never knew he would say something that mean.

And like the reasonable girl she was, she stopped talking to him. Without telling anyone why. It seemed like a good idea at the time.