22

Vote, comment and enjoyyy <3

-

"We're third years, guys!"

"Oh really, I didn't hear you the first eight times." Remus muttered, not even looking up from his book.

"Anyways," James began, " Sirius and I made a plan. We're going to prank the second years." He said, followed by a terrible evil laugh.

Sirius shook his head. "J, I told you no. My brothers in that year, remember?"

"And, Sirius, don't you remember? I said we won't prank him."

"Fine." Sirius rolled his eyes before grinning widely, "What prank should we pull?"

"I don't know Sirius, I'm not really in the mood this year." Remus grumbled as he continues reading.

"Come on, Re! It'll be fun!" James yelped.

Sirius studied Remus' face intensely for about 2 minutes before taking a deep breath. "I'm gonna take a walk. Wanna come, Remus?"

Remus looked up from his book for the first time in an hour and locked eyes with Sirius, debating on whether or not to go.

"Come on, we'll go outside and everything." said Sirius.

"Alright." Setting his book down, Remus grabbed his jacket and Sirius' hoodie and left the room, as James and Peter stared at the two of them.

"J, what the fuck was that?"

"I have no idea, Pete."

-

A week had passed, and Peter and James were doing their best to ignore Sirius and Remus' sudden and random walks and disappearances. Their first thought was that they were doing something secret, and the second, well...

"D'you think they're dating?" James blurted after 6 minutes of dead silence.

"What? No! Wait, maybe." Peter mused, unsure of how to answer his friend.

James sighed, "What if they are?"

"Well, I don't know. Would they even tell us?"

"They'd better."

Peter opened his mouth to speak but quickly closed it as he caught sight of Remus and Sirius about to enter the room, whispering to each other on the way in.

"Hi guys." Sirius grinned widely, causing suspicion to take refuge in the other two boys' minds.

Peter observed the two closely and sighed, "So," he said, "Are you two dating or something?"

James' eyes grew wide with shock, "Peter!" he snarled, as Sirius and Remus stared at them in complete panic, is this what they think is going on?

"What? I have to know!"

Remus quickly calmed himself and took a deep breath, just as he had practiced with Sirius. "No. We're not dating." He said, stifling several coughs.

Sirius was still in shock and he turned to Peter. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT?"

"Well," Peter began, but James stopped him.

"WELL, shut the fuck up, Pete. It was just the most reasonable thing we could think of, to be honest." James said shyly, "Either that, or you lot are keeping something else from us. Now, what is it?"

"Why don't you mind your-" Sirius began, only for Remus to shove him and cut him off.

"Sirius has been helping me," He said, keeping his eyes on the floor.

After explaining everything to James and Peter, Remus felt an enormous weight lifted off his chest, and he thanked Merlin he mustered up the courage to tell them.

Once they had become up to date with Remus' problems, they immediately took him and snuck out to the Black Lake, jumping in.

They spent the rest of the night, playing in the Lake, and ended up sleeping in the grass, unaware of when they had fallen into their slumber.

-

"What do we have here?" The old caretaker mused as he nudged James' arm with his foot. "Wake up, boy!"

James shot up and woke up the other boys before running as fast as they could back to the castle.

-

The boys were all sprawled out on the floor, asleep and snoring, very loudly, when they were woken up by someone knocking on their door.

"Wake up then, or I'll jump on you all!" Marlene giggled, entering the room, careful not to step on Peter's arm.

"Marls, gimme five more minutes, please." James groaned sleepily.

Sirius jumped up at the sound of Marlene's name. "Well, I'm up." he flashed a smile at her, causing her to blush.

"Meet us in our dorm in 15 minutes, guys." Alice giggled, arousing suspicion in the boys.

"Okayy." Remus said groggily, emerging from the floor.

Sirius ran to the bathroom and freshened up immediately, and left the dorm first, wanting to be the first one in the girls' dorm.

The other boys ignored this, and got dressed at their usual paces, making it to the girls' dorm with 3 minutes left to spare.

"Dunno why he ran out so fast, we still made it in time." Peter muttered.

James huffed and knocked on the door, a rhythmic knock, if you will.

"Coming!" Lily's voice sounded, causing James to soften up immediately, and he hadn't even seen her yet.

Once she opened the door, James diverted his eyes to the floor, pushing past her into the room as the other two followed him in.

"Weird." She said to herself, closing the door.

"So, why did you call us here?" Remus asked softly.

"Well," Alice began, "Marlene wanted to go somewhere," her eyes began wandering the room as if she were making sure no one else was in the room, "And the place she wants to go is off school grounds!" she whispered.

"So?" Sirius tilted his head.

"So," Lily began, "You boys know your way around this castle and I am positive you know secret ways out," Sirius opened his mouth to speak but she quickly cut him off. "AND, don't think you can say that you don't, because I know that you do. So don't lie to me and. Tell. Me."  She slammed her fist on the dresser, causing the boys to flinch a little.

"A-alright!" Sirius exclaimed. "I'll tell you. Get the map out, Re." he sighed.

Remus nodded and pulled the map out of his back pocket, leaving the rest of them confused as to how it even fit in there.

"I have big pockets." he smiled shyly.

"Oh, just give that here!" Lily snatched the map out of Remus' hands. "Why- why is it blank? Why is it blank?"

"Oh, lemme just-" Remus laughed, casting a simple charm, allowing all the exits and passageways they had discovered so far.

"Woah.." Marlene's mouth was left open, unable to even fathom what had just happened.

"Cool, isn't it?" Sirius smiled warmly.

-

I know, I haven't updated in months. Shout at me all you want.

I'm sorryyy but I had to focus on school and tbh, my mum really hates it when I come on here.

But i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, i love you guys so much.