1

It was cold today. Colder than usual. The temperature dropped lower than -15 at night.

I watched out of the window, looking at the plain blue sky, with strikes of orange and yellow, seeing the sun was just about to rise from its own sleep. Goosebumps covered my arm, as I saw the soft, delicate, white snow fall on the ground, just the way soft pink petals would fall on the ever green grass in spring.

"ANNA!" I heard a scream coming from downstairs. I knew my mom was trying to rush me out the door, so we would get to school on time, seeing there would loads of traffic. I groaned, picking up my science textbook on my white study desk, and mentally checking off things I needed for school.

I pulled my shirt down a bit, as i walked down the brown furnished stairs, looking down at my grey socks.
I look at my mom, she was running around trying to get my little sister ready.

I sighed walking over to my brown ankle boots, putting them on my feet, and looking to see if any stains were on them. I walked to the glass door closet, taking my green parka out, looking at all the fur. It was really warm.

I pulled it on, looking at my little sister, giving her a funny face, I walked to my backpack laying on the ground right beside the stairs, picking it up, and placing it on my back, getting ready for a day of torture.

~ ~ ~
I looked at my weird, yet loveable friends, giving them a death glare, while they laughed at the nasty joke about me and Harry.

"And then... At night, when your all alone in you room-" my friend Tiffany spoke trying not to laugh, I cut her off by placing my cold hand on her glossed lips, shushing her, and her nasty comments.

Let me tell you about my friends. I have loads, but I only have 3 mains. Tiffany, Amanda, and Harry. I met Tiff and Amy when we're in grade 6, when I was new to Leonardo Geroge P. S. We've been friend since then.

We have fights here and there, but we love each other. Tiff is a tomboy/badass, while Amy is total girl girl. I am too, and well that's how me and Amy became friend. Tiff says she's not, but she is. Shes just a bit more tomboy than us. That's all.

----------------------------------
This is just getting to know Anna and how she is Chapter. You will read more about Harry and Anna as the chapters go by. You probably won't be seeing
A/N either, cuz I don't do that. But there will be when needed to. I love you guys!😘😘😘