9

Suddenly I heard a loud bang come from the door, which lead to me jumping back, and my heart beating faster than ever.

"Sorry, I for-" Mom stood there running around, until she saw how awkwardly we stood there, and realized she interrupted something. Her eyes widened, then she grabbed her black iPhone , and ran out the door, the door slamming shut.

"Sorry... Um..." Harry awkwardly said, his hand reaching to his neck, looking at the ground. I wasn't sure what the sorry was about, so I didn't say anything back, and looked at the boring white fridge, whom seemed more interesting than ever.

We stood there, with a fast pulse, lust in our eyes, and our feet tapping against the hard floor.

The tea was no longer warm as before, and was still, cold, and quiet, just like us.

"IHaveToGo." He spoke so fast, my mind took time to figure out what he was saying, but my heart knew exactly what it was, and was aching.

He finally looked up, his eyes were darker than usual, and his large rough hand were red.

I breathed in,

not wanting this to happen,

but as my eyes closed for a split second,

my ears heard the sound of a door being closed, and for a second I could the rain falling lightly on the Earth, and the stomps of feet against the pavement.

I could hear the sound of children giggling, and the splash of mud, as they jumped up and down, not caring about the world.

The whole world was moving, but I stood still,

thinking

and dreading everything.

My eyes were closed, and I hoped i would open them and have those ever green eyes starring back at me, but as my eye flickered slowly open, the picture in my head went from right in front of me, to a blurb, to a space of where he stood.

I wasn't sure if I was hurt, or if my mind was pissed off, but I knew for sure, that this man, wasn't going to leave my heart soon, as much as I knew he was the reason small droplets of my own rain was pouring down my face.

My hand was still holding that black mug, and that's why my heart was still holding onto him.

~ ~ ~
A/N:
I want to literally thank everyone for reading this book, because when I first wrote this book, I never knew i would have SO MANY READS!

Now of course, I didn't want to write, and I didn't want to do anything after Zayn. But I remember that there was this girl on Twitter, who wrote

"Zayn left management, he left this f*cked up society, not One Direction."

And I honestly couldn't have been more happier. Guys, he is still in our hearts, and yes, it does hurt, it always will, but for once, think about all the times this fandom broke world records, and made them win each and every nomination for awards.

Zayn may have left, but he hasn't at the same time. One day, Zayn will come back, if he doesn't, well that's why our name is Directioners, we can make anything happen.

So be positive, Zayn doesn't want to see people hurting themselves, or doing anything wrong.

More than that, think about Harry,Liam,Louis,Niall.

I hope everyone takes a minute to realize everything I just said. Please keep on supporting this fandom.

I love you guys.