22

"What are you trying to say?" I mumbled. "You really thought I could move on from you? That fast?" He questioned, looking right at me. "Harry you're confusing me." I said.

"When you told me, you wanted to be friends, I was heartbroken. I waited so long for all of this, and you knocked me right off! I didn't know what I was doing, so I did what any idiot would do. I used Jennifer to forget you..."

"You...-" I got cut off by him.

He connected his soft lips to mine, making me feel like I was on cloud nine.

He grabbed my waist, pulling me closer, and my hands worked there way around his neck. Our lips moved in sync, and he bit my lip, asking for an entrance, and without teasing him, I let him deepen the kiss.

Our tongues collided, and I honestly couldn't have been more happier, to know that I meant as much to him, as he meant to me.

Suddenly the idea of being hurt came in my mind, and without thinking twice, I pulled away from the kiss.

His face showed confusion written all over it.

"I can't." I whispered. "What? Why not?" He asked worried. "Because..." "Because?"

"You'll leave. Everyone does. Harry, you know me. You know I wear my heart on my sleeve, and you know just how hurt I can get. I just... I feel like I'll get hurt." I said, getting up and turning away from him.

"I would never hurt you." He said as he stood up, and grabbed my arm.

"Everyone says they won't. But they do.
This world is a ruthless place Harry." I said, turning and meeting his gaze.

"But our love isn't ruthless."

"How do I know Harry? How will I ever know?" I questioned him. "I can't say anything on how I wont ever hurt you, because I don't know what the future holds, but..." He paused. "But?"

"I will always be, beside you."

"Promise?"

"Promise."