23

"AYEEEE IT'S THE NEW COUPLE!" Louis shouted, which lead to a hundred other eyes looking at us.

It had been 2 days after the rooftop incident, and I honestly couldn't have been more happier.

Me and Harry were just about to walk into the french fries smelling cafeteria, with our hands intervene, but Louis decided to call us out.

A blush ran across my cheeks, as I looked at everyone who were starting at us.

I can't actually believe I'm with him. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and think. Think how thankful I am.

The thing is, not many people in the world get love. Even if some do, it may not have been the right time, or place, but for me, it was just perfect.

He loved me for me. He didn't care what the world thought, he cares about us. About me.

I sometimes even wonder why he chose me. I'm just... Another girl. I wear concealer to hide my dark circles. I over eat ice cream when watching sad romantic movies. I sometimes even fall asleep crying. But yet he chose me. He choses me every single day. He chose me for my weirdness. He chose me, and loves me, as I am.

Him? He's perfect. When he smiles, his dimples pop out, and his eyes fill with light. His heart. Oh how his heart is so big. He puts everyone in front of him. No matter how big, or how small, he never thinks twice about helping someone.

I'm not really sure how I got lucky, but maybe it was written in the stars and moon. Maybe there was a path we both took, which brought us together. Or maybe, he just smiled, and I fell.

Harry is something else. A good something else. He does these weird but adorable things.

When he puts the sugar in his tea, his lips quiver, as he eyes are intensely, as he looks down at the sugar, making sure it is exactly one spoon.

Even when he looks at the clouds, his eyes lighten with wonder, and his hands tap against his thigh.

I'm not really sure where our fate will take us, and I'm not really sure if this will ever be right, but what i do know is, that him and I, will always be, beside each other. Through thick, or thin, through pain, or even happiness, I will always love him present tense.

"HELLO! " Liam yelled into my ear. "Oh what?" I looked around shocked. "You zoned out." He said looking me in the eyes.

"Anyways, we want to hear your poem you wrote in English." Zayn said smiling and everyone nodded.

"It's not that good..." I mumbled. "Just read it!" Niall exclaimed. "Okay, geez calm down donkeys." I said, shaking my head, and then took the note out which was in my front pocket. I breathed in, then began reading.

My love for you,my beloved,

Is not a rose.

The Rose will fade into thin air,

And our love can never vanish.

My love for you,my beloved,

Is not the way Romeo loved Juliet.

They died 1 second apart,

But I want to die in the same breathe as you do.

My love for you,my beloved,

Is like the thorns on a rose.

The rose can die, but the thorns shall always be there.

My love for you, my beloved,
Is the way Romeo looked at Juliet.

My love for you, my beloved,

Is the way I,

Love you.