6

It had been a week, or maybe less than that, and Harry was still the same ignorant person. He stopped calling, talking, and didn't even look me in the eye anymore. He lost all contact with me, and it hurt me. I wanted to know why, and what's going through his mind.

He was smiling, laughing, having fun, but it's like the minute I came in the frame, he ran away. I wasn't really sure what to do. I talked, cried, and everything in between.

I talked to Tiff, telling her everything, and as much as i wanted to hold it in, I couldn't. I remember it was at lunch time, we were in the hallways, section D to be exact, and we sat there against the lockers, me fiddling with my hand and thoughts.

I had let it out. Telling her about everything. Soon enough memories of us were running down my cheek, my hands trembling, and my heart, body, and soul aching. It was aching from just thinking of the wrongs I had done that made his heart so bitter of my touch.

My heart was beating fast, and the pathway of the footprints of my tears never went away.

Tiffany held me tight, and even thou she had been giving me warmth and comfort, no one could match the warmth he gave me. The inside of me was cold without his touch, and for a second, i felt my hands would crumble off with the coldness inside me.

I looked up with my blurry vision as I heard clicking on the dirty white floor. To my surprise, the man who had caused so much pain and so many tears to stream down my face, stood in front of me.

No emotion.

No soul.

No body.

Nothing was in him. He stood there with vacant eyes, and for a second I was hoping warmth would fill in my heart, but instead cold water was poured inside me, and I

started drowning

In his love...