24

"Come Downstairs" the text from Harry read. I ran down the stairs as fast as I saw the text. Breathing heavily I opened the black wood door.

"What are you doing here?" I said with wide eyes and a bright smile. He smirked back, and looked at me. "No kiss?" He furrowed his eyes. I rolled my eyes, and asked him again. "What are you doing here Harry?"

"Remember I told you about how I wanted you to publish a book?" I nodded. "Well yesterday, when you fell asleep, when I came over yesterday, I found this." He pulled out a black plain journal. My eyes went wide, and and my breathing stiffened. "Harry..." I whispered.

"So, I decided to read it all night long, and today we are going to the publishing." He breathed out. "But that's my journal. It's bad. I mean the book doesn't even make sense. More than that-" I ranted on.

He cut me off, by placing his soft lips on mine, and then pulled away.

"It will be alright." He said, placing his hands on either sides of my cheek. He looked at me with confidence and trust.

I sighed, and looked at the wood floor. "I'm just scared." I mumbled. He lifts my chin with his finger. "Hey, look at me, it will all right."

I decided to just go as it is. I smiled at him, and he gave me a bright smile back.

"Now come on! We have to go!" Harry said. I laughed at his excitement. "Slow down, we're going." I giggled.

"Wait, let me tell mom-" he cut me off. "She knows." He said. "What?" I exclaimed. "Great boyfriend right? Now come on, thank me later." He ranted looking at me, and then turned around to go down the steps.

I stepped outside, and grabbed the handle, and shutting it close, I walked down the grey stairs.

We walked to the edge of the sidewalk, standing there we looked both ways, seeing if a car was coming. He stepped one foot down on the road, and that's all I can remember.

All I can remember is, the darkness that fell upon us, and

the love that rested with us.

You never know how important just one second can be, until all you see yourself drowning, and everyone beside you breathing.