5

"I really really really really really really like you!" ( I really like you-Carly Rae Jepsen)I sang on top of my lungs as I jumped on my bed, my phone in my right hand. My windows were open, letting the cold winter air come in

Your probably wondering, why are my windows open? Well unlike normal people, I'm just always warm. I was burning from the singing and dancing.

I breathed out , jumping off the bed, waking to my closet. I had to look cute for tomorrow. Well I actually have to look cute everyday because of you know who. Most girls fluffed makeup on their face every morning, but that wasn't me. Just simple concealer, and mascara would do for me.

I sighed, looking at ALL these clothes in front of me, yet having nothing to wear. I groaned, tomorrow I had gym. I hated gym! I looked at my red plaid and my grey shirt which read "REBEL". I grabbed them, throwing them in my bed. I grabbed my black high waisted jeans, throwing them on the bed as well.

Now I had to pick accessories and gym cloths. I guess grey yoga pants with a pink tank top could do. I shrugged throwing that on my bed as well. I finally decided on wearing my wing ring, with my studded bracelet.

I groaned. Why was it so hard to look cute? Ugh. My life.
~~~~~~~~~
I walked through the dirt white painted hallways. Some boys turned and looked me, mentally undressing me. I shock my head, getting rid of the images in my head. Ugh, boys.

I groaned more when I walked to my locker, seeing a couple pushed up against, basically making love in front of me. On my looker. Like no.

No.

The guys hand went up the girls tank top, grabbing her breast. I coughed. Nothing. I coughed again. Again nothing. So, I screamed.

"UGLIES GO MAKE LOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE! NOT HERE!" They turned, looking at me with ashamed faces. I had other eyes staring at me too, but I ignored them and looked at the couple. I coughed at their faces. They understood, running away. Well that was a great way to start the morning.

"Well what are you looking at?" I snapped at everyone staring. They all turned going back to what they were doing. I sighed doing the lock code, and opening the blue locker.

There were suddenly loads of thoughts in my mind. Like what if that was us one day? Like me and Harry? That would be a bit weird.... But I mean it could happen.

Wow my mind is messed. I laughed to myself, then stopped, and realized that I was thinking to myself, and then laughing at myself. Wow. Im weird.

Whatever i thought, and hummed "I really really really really really really like you" as i closed my locker, my eyes searching for a green eyed, brown curly hair man