11

Today I stood in the shower for 30 minutes, turning the wheel the read H,

higher and higher,

hoping that maybe...

just maybe...

I might feel the warmth I feel when I'm with you. But yet, I stood still,
bare,

and cold,

as the hot burning water slid down my body.

I dropped the pen down as I heard a small Click on my glass window. I groaned and rolled my eyes, as I had to be distracted by my writing, to see what was wrong with my window.

I lost my train of thought, and peered down, my eyes meeting green ones, and for a second, I didn't regret being distracted.

I breathed in, looking down at the tell guy with a plain black shirt, and black skinnies.

His eyes had warmth, the warmth i had craved, and for once, I felt a strong feeling in my stomach, and my heart felt like it was finally beating.

My mind raced as I leaped down the stairs, and stormed out of the house, a great smile on my lips.

I felt my heart beating faster every second, and when he turned around, i sighed.

This is real.

He's actually standing in front of me. Right now. Right here. He's-

My thoughts were interrupted as a deep voice, which i waited to hear, called my name.

"A." He spoke, saying my nickname which he thought was the best one ever.

I giggled. "A? Out of everything in the world, A, is what you come up with?" I laughed, my stomach started aching.

"I think it's creative. Like no one has ever thought of it." He said, flipping his "hair" out of place.

"O.M.G. H, you are so messed." I laughed, this guy was going to make me visit the mental hospital soon.

"See! You said H! WE. ARE. MEANT TO BE. A AND H FOREVER GAL!"

"H." I spoke almost like a whisper.

(The A -nickname- is pronounced like we do in ABC, not like "a dog".)