20

Amy dragged to some weird party. Drunk people lay on the ever green grass, and red cups being held by various hands.

I didn't want to be here, but we all knew Amy. Tiff came along, but she got lost in the crowd, and is probably dancing to the beat. Amy decided to "meet" some new people, and I didn't want to come along, so I let her be.

I sighed, looking at all the drunk wasted bodies. I was still underage and couldn't drink. I actually had no intention to drink later on anyways, so I held some random orange juice in my hand.

Carefully pushing bodies, I moved past the crowd to get some fresh air.

I gazed up at the night sky. You couldn't see the stars. The city lights from everywhere blurred the shinning stars out.

The thing is, so matter how bold and bright a star may be, just a hint of light can block everything. Just like us humans do.

I looked at the trees slowly moving because of the soft breeze. Closing my eyes, I let my mind wander.

"Why is it, that you are always outside whenever I see you at parties?" A voice said, my ears ringing, as the voice was right behind me.

"Why is that you decide to scare the hell out of me at parties?" I replied, looking back at the green eyes. He smirked. "Just me." He said, standing beside me.

"Yup, the stupid ugly you." I said with a shrug. "Hey!" He yelled, playfully hitting me on the shoulder.

"Sorry, I was just saying the truth." I said smiling brightly. "Says the one who peed her pants in grade 1." He said looking into me.

"I WAS IN GRADE 1 FOR GODS SAKE!" I yelled. It was the most embarrassing scene ever. "Shut up or I'll kill you right here, and bury you right where you are standing." I said with a death glare.

He held his hands in air as defence. I rolled my eyes, and looked back up at the stars.

"Come with me." He started grabbing my wrist. "Where?" I questioned. "I'm not going to murder you." He said rolling his eyes. "Never know." I started.