||46||

"Hello Rebecca, my name is Doctor Beckett. So would you like to tell me why you're here today?"

"It's just, I -uh-...I-I lost my friends and I'm a drug addict, recovering but still I don't think I can do this anymore. Everything just seems to be a trigger, even...even my boyfriend Seth and I don't know what to do. So I came here..."

"Okay, what are these triggers triggering?"

"Memories, some good and some really bad. It just makes me need the drugs again, after their funerals I was so close to taking drugs again..."

"Can you tell me some of these memories Rebecca..."

"Charlotte homeschooling me, that was so much fun but every time I think about that memorie things flood back into my mind about everything I've lost."

"And a really bad memory?"

"Me and my boyfriend we argued and...I-I couldn't do this anymore, I thought the world would be better off without me, so I overdosed in the bathroom...i tried to kill myself..."

Becky's hands were trembling as she tried to stop the tears from running down her face. She couldn't keep fighting this battle alone, Becky knew she needed to talk to someone...she knew she needed therapy.

"Can I make a suggestion?"

"Please go ahead..."

"I would like to advise you take a 1 year holiday, so instead of going to university you go and travel the world for a year, leaving all potential triggers behind."

"I have a daughter and Seth, we're engaged...I just don't know..."

"Take your daughter with you, but you've got to leave Seth behind. It's the only way your wounds will be able to heal."

"Aren't I just running away from my problems if I do this though?"

"No, you're letting them have time to sink in. It would be the start to your full recovery process, but this is only a suggestion so you don't have to go ahead."

"I'll do it, maybe you're right, maybe I do need some time away."

The session lasted for another half an hour, with just Becky talking about everything that happened in her past. She was almost glad when the session ended because she didn't want to talk about her friends, Becky couldn't talk about that day no matter how hard she tried.

Becky
I got home and Seth was working out, so I walked into his gym and just leant against the door frame until he noticed me. I bit my lip nervously as he placed the weights down on the floor. "How was it?" He grabbed his towel to wipe the sweat streaming down his shirtless body, my heart almost ached at what was about to come out of my mouth. "It was good, but there's something I need to talk to you about."

"Let me grab a shower and we can talk." I grabbed his sweaty arm as he began to walk past me, tears now building in my eyes. "Becky? What is it?" He took a step back and I released my grip on his arm. "I'm leaving." Shock flashed across his face as his mouth fell agape. "Where? Why?" His voice was hurt and It just ripped me apart even more. "There's too much here, I'm taking MIllie and we're going. I don't know where, I'll just let Millie pick."

"You can't just go Becky..." He shook his head as he tried to hold himself together, but his strong facade was melting right before my eyes. "I have too everything's a trigger, you're even a trigger and I can't go back to the drugs. I need to do this or I'll be back to square one..." He hid his face from me as his tears started to fall. "Seth I'm not doing this to hurt you, I love you so much but I've got to do this...I'll be back one day but now I'm not ready to be here."

"I'm gonna miss you Becky." His voice broke as he removed his hands from his face, the tears I'd managed to hold back just over spilled when I saw Seth's broken face. "I'm gonna miss you too...guess I won't be needing this anymore." I slid off my engagement ring and I handed it to Seth. "Please keep it." I shook my head as I placed it into the palm of his hand. "I can't, you might need it one day." I walked out of the gym and I could hear Seth crying behind me, I would be lying if I said I wanted this, this is the last thing I wanted I love Seth with my whole existence but I know I need to do this, I need to go.

"Millie, pack yourself a bag! I'll be up in a second to help." 

"You're going today?" I nodded and Seth looked even more upset. "There's no point dragging it out, that'll just be painful for both of us." I started to walk up the stairs towards Millie. "But I can't do this without you." I stopped turning slightly to face him. "Go to university, make new friends. You can do this Seth, I promise you that." I walked up the rest of the stairs and into my room, grabbing my belongings and shoving them into my suitcase.

I zipped up my suitcase and I dragged it out into the corridor, before walking into Millie's room. "How are you getting on princess?" She was trying to shove her favourite stuffed toy into her little suitcase. "You can just hold that baby, come on." She pulled it out of the suitcase and zipped it up, before grabbing my hand. "Where are we going?" I tried to put a smile on my face as I looked down at my daughter. "We're going for an adventure!"

"Yay!" I dragged my suitcase down the steps before finally reaching the front door. "Becky, I'm really going to miss you, Millie you too. I just hope one day you can come back." I turned to see Seth, with a sad smile just playing on his lips. "We're going to miss you too." Millie spoke up and I just sighed, letting go of Millie's hand and planting one final kiss on Seth's lips. "I love you." It came out in a weak whisper, but I know Seth heard it. "I love you too, now go enjoy your new life." I turned back to Millie and we walked out the door together hand in hand.

We went to get into the taxi when Sasha pulled up. "Did someone say girls trip?" Her voice was nervous as she hinted to the suitcases in our hands. "Let me come with, I know some great people out in the world." She smiled as I opened her car door. "Fine you can come, but you get too drunk and I'll ship you home and steal your car." She laughed as I did Millie seatbelt up. "You ready?"

"How did you even know about this?"

"Seth, he rang me. Plus I wasn't going to let you enjoy all these sunny countries by yourself and what if you need a babysitter?"

"I love you Sasha."

"I love you too Becky, now let's start the next chapter in our lives."

"Yeah, lets get out of here."